Lease Transfer: 2023 BMW Z4 M40i, $75k MSRP, $1386/month, 24 Months Remaining **Will include $7500 Cash Incentive**

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2023 BMW Z4 M40i

MSRP: $75,870
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $1386.50
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): N/A

Current mileage: 6588
Maturity mileage: 22500
Effective miles per month: 625
Maturity date: 5/30/2026

MSD due (if any): N/A
Cash due (if any): N/A
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $7500

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee: $500 (According to BMW)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Like New

Warranties included:
BMW Multi-Coverage Protection: $2599
Mechanical Breakdown Protection: $675

*I will have the car professionally cleaned/detailed prior to transfer

Photos:

3 Likes

Power Punch GIF by Major Lazer on FXX

Ouch……why did you buy an extended warranty for a lease? You could buy this for less.

Yikes, that is one insane rate. With that monthly, purchasing would have been better as you would have stayed ahead of depreciation on a 48 or 60 month term with a similar payment so you would have had something to show at end of term. This is going to be a rough transfer without a serious incentive as someone can just go get their own.

3 Likes

Damn. This is M4/M5 territory

2 Likes

Haha yeah I got suckered into that one… The warranties are cancellable though and their pro-rated throughout the duration of the lease.

So with 12 months used, if cancelled now the refund would be around $2000…

I agree the monthly rate is pretty high… But the car is fully loaded and has $1500 red seats along with the Skyscraper Grey Metallic paint which is $650…

Another thing is I didn’t put any money down on this Z4… So this is the $0 money down sign and drive lease rate.

It’s a nice ride no doubt but consider the target audience here.

I’d be looking at bimmerpost and SAL if you expect to get this out in a timely fashion.

2 Likes

Just like IAC said, that is your biggest issue here. Also I am assuming that this was a 36/39 month lease? Going over 50% of MSRP for the term is rarely successful here. Good luck and hope you do get out of it but won’t happen here unfortunately

1 Like

The best thing you can do with this is drive it off a canyon

7 Likes

Or he could just park it on skid row in downtown LA. It would surely be “gone” at that point.

Cash incentive has been updated

Cash incentive has been updated!

1. I hope you have cancelled these already and received your prorated refund. Not sure why you still have this posted if u have already cancelled.

2. Fill the effective payment field with your $7500 cash incentive applied to your pretax payment and put that $ amount on.

3. After you have taken steps 1 n 2, call SAL and ask for their platinum ad special for $200 and list it asap.

4. unlist it here as its not going anywhere on this site and people will just unnecessarily comment or dm you.