Maturity mileage: 30,003
Effective miles per month: 850
Maturity date: 3/2025
End of lease buyout: $53,089.40

Cash due: $2,500

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Y

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Excellent condition, fully loaded, have optional (separate) tire/wheel protection that is transferable if desired

Please message with any questions.

Photos:

1 Like

You’d have a much better chance on swap a lease

3 Likes

It’s on there too

@omarb Please update thread title with cash due amount.

I see why he’s getting rid of this.

I wonder if it was named “blackberry”. We’re taking the BlackBerry to dinner!

Lets hear your guess.

No, but it is the only X6 in this color I’ve seen on the road. Feel free to lease it and call it whatever you want :slightly_smiling_face:

Very unique color

Good guess but that’s not it. I custom built this and love the color. It gets a lot of attention for not being a true M.

I got an M4 convertible and am running out of space in the driveway :joy:

2 Likes

would you transfer the m4?

If the price is right. MSRP on that is 102k and monthly $1,3xx before tax. Would have to put a substantial amount down.

I was hoping this was another “my lady is making me get rid of this” like the other X5MC being listed.

4 Likes

Perhaps I am in the minority, but I love the color!

PJ

2 Likes

I did not think the color would be that polarizing. You really have to see it in person; I get compliments purely on the color every time I’m out.

1 Like

Respectfully, it’s a purple car with orange and black interior, which will never not be polarizing.

No offense taken. Like I said, you have to see it in person. It’s not as bright as these pictures show. Here is a picture indoors outside of direct sunlight. I’ve had people tell me it looks black in the dark or covered garage. And the interior is Tartufo, it’s a lighter brown but those pictures were in the daylight.

2 Likes

Sounds like from everyone is saying I should post the pictures of the car indoors in the ad :joy:

I’m familiar with BMW’s orange interiors.

Cognac is the identical Pantone shade as a regulation Illinois High School Athletics Association basketball, and Tartufo is Naked Barbie with a sunburn. :slight_smile:

Do you need a boyfriend?

1 Like