Effective miles per month: 535
Maturity date: DEC 2024

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $2000

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): YES

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Almost brand new!!..

I am trying to get a feel of any interest in this transfer I am new to this forum and I do apologize if I am not correctly marketing this post**

Photos:

3 Likes

While this sounds like a lot for a 530i, this is truly loaded and you’d need to get 10% off MSRP to even come close to this deal today, so this should make for a nice takeover for someone!

3 Likes

That’s actually the deal they got when they got this car, You can’t replicate this deal today.

3 Likes

Wow this looks like it will be here for at most 2 days.

1 Like

I think this is only until 2024. Not 2025.

2 Likes

Correct. :slightly_smiling_face:

My bad, can’t do public math….

1 Like

Were you involved in the deal? :slight_smile:

Yeah, when I saw the headline, I was like, “Is that a good deal?” And then I saw the MSRP…

1 Like

Yep it’s one of ours.

I’m not convinced, new this was a 12k miles lease, but now it’s a high mileage demo 7.5K lease

Concur. Over a $1 a mile on a 530? Does not seem like a good deal to me.

2 Likes

You’d need 10% off at today’s rates to get close with nothing down and that’s with 7.5k/yr, it’s still a little more, and that’s before taxes. Mileage wise this is closer to a 10k lease now.

You might not like it “on a 530” but it is objectively a good deal if this is the car you want. It would be extraordinary hard to match this on the open market today.

5 Likes

It’s a 15K miles demo, so I would be shooting for a minimum 20% discount if this was at a dealership. Look at the 540 demo deal that IAC had about a month ago. And I am not so sure that you can’t get 10% off on a new one. I was able to negotiate 13% off on a m sport X5 two weeks ago.

1 Like

those days are long gone bud

2 Likes

Did you learn this from @IAC? lol

2 Likes

Nah, i think they picked it up from @Electric

:disguised_face:

6 Likes

getting NYCSIMONE vibes now

2 Likes

In like Early 2020 sure.

2 Likes

What was your discount on that 540 demo last month? That was a solid 1% deal and it had half the miles of this one.

Only few here remember your alter ego :point_up:

1 Like