[Lease transfer] 2020 SMB M4 CS $790.30 Ohio tax included DAS $500 plus transfer fee

Sad to be transferring this, but am planning on getting something even better :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 M4 CS

MSRP: $106,930
Monthly payment: $790.30 Ohio tax included

Current mileage: ~4,500
Maturity mileage: 30,022
Effective miles per month: ~880
Maturity date: 4/6/23

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $500

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle is in perfect condition. Has been garaged the whole time. Has LLumar tint 50% windshield 15% front windows 5% rear windows and back.
Note: if you’re not from Ohio, you may or may not pay additional tax. It depends on your state. I know most states do not recognize tax paid to another state so you’ll have to pay again. However, for example, NJ does recognize tax paid to another state so you won’t have to pay any. Obviously if you’re from Ohio you won’t have to pay any as well.

• if you’re from CA, you will have to pay additional tax on top of $790.30
  • if you’re from NJ, your payment will stay at $790.30 because NJ recognizes the tax paid to other states
  • if you’re from TN, your payment will stay at $790.30 because TN recognizes the tax paid to other states

Photos:

13 Likes

Awesome to see a 6 figure car for $800 ish a month. Solid deal. GLWTS!

2 Likes

Not even $800ish :wink:
Thank you :slight_smile:

great deal! I miss my smb m4cs

2 Likes

it is better to post payment with and without taxes so people can figure their own total payment
as Ohio charges taxes on monthly payment that varies by county ?

Since Ohio collects tax upfront, my base payment = final payment … It doesn’t matter where in Ohio I transfer the lease, the new lessee will get $790.30 payment regardless of their county since Ohio tax has been ‘technically’ paid upfront in the original deal. It’s hard.

Bump. Had few people interested but no one serious.

Another bump.

1 Like

How has this not moved yet?! Such a nice car and amazing payment. Wish I was in the market for one.

1 Like

Is this still available?

Pending for now.

2 Likes

Please let me know if this falls through

1 Like

Will re-open if the car becomes available again.