2019 Tacoma TRD Sport Auto; $282/mo & $2,700MSD; $38,298 MSRP; NJ

I am looking to transfer my Tacoma TRD Sport. I have the transfer packet ready so it can be mailed to you ASAP. The start date for the lease was June 25, 2019 and it is a 24 month lease, with a total of 24k miles allowed.

Details
• 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 Double Cab, 6 Speed Automatic
• Options: All-Weather Liners, Wheel Locks, Door Edge Guard, Bed Mat
• Exterior: Cement Gray ; Interior: Gray/Black
• Monthly Payment: $281.98
• Mileage: 6,435
• Mileage Remaining: 17,565 total; about 1,171 miles/month
• MSRP: $38,298
• Lease Maturity: 06/25/2021
• Residual Value: $31,404.36
• Original Terms: 24 months, 24,000 miles

The lease is through TFS, who charge a $200 transfer fee. At transfer, I would need $2,700 for MSDs, which you get back at the end of the lease. If you’re in NJ tax is included in this monthly payment! The vehicle is in pristine condition and due to it being a 24 month/24k mile lease, all maintenance will be provided free through Toyota Care at your local dealership. Maintenance is at every 5,000 miles. Feel free to ask me any questions!

Why the extra $800? Is this profit for you?

Pictures of the truck available with request, or if I remember I will put them up in the coming days. Standard looking TRD Sport with Cement Gray color though.

Anyone know if Swapalease may yield better results? Have never used their service and thought I would be able to transfer this on my own. Perhaps, it would be more efficient to go through them and have the fees covered by the buyer?

Or is this just a subpar deal?

The msds…

Deals just OK for here. Fine for SAL.

That MSRP feels very low for a TRD Sport

Pictures added above! Also requested the lease transfer packet in an effort to make the process as seamless as possible once a transferee is found.

Gotta fix the MSRP!

You have it as 36xxx but it’s 38xxx

Don’t shoot yourself in the foot :slight_smile:

Updated! Was thinking destination fee would not be included.

1 Like

Took off all the DAS money, other than the MSDs! Should, hopefully, make this a much better deal. If you’re in NJ the monthly payment includes tax. Only other thing you have to give me is the $2,700 for the multiple security deposits, which is returned at the end of the lease!

Anyone well-versed enough in private lease transfers to know if taking over a private lease transfer would waive the dispo fee of another car due soon? Asking for an interested member. TIA

In my experience it does not

Not having much luck here. Let me know if anyone is interested soon or will be taking the listing down here next weekend. Will try to see if it moves on Swapalease with the buyer covering their fees.