[Lease Transfer] 2019 BMW I8 Lease $1041.92/month 21mo in SOCAL!

Looking to transfer out of this lease, PM me if interested

Details below:

2019 BMW i8 Coupe, $155,295 MSRP
Lease term: 24 month
Current Months left: 21 months
Current Mileage: 1935
Original Contract Total Miles: 20,014
Miles per month remaining: 860 approximately (miles expected to grow at 27 miles per day until lease transfer is completed, any excess I will reimburse the prorated amount that I used).
Actual monthly payment: $1041.92 ($966.98 + CA sales tax of 7.75%) includes BMW lease protection
Disposition Fee: $350.00
Purchase at End of Lease Term: $99,388.80
Excess miles charge: $0.30 per mile

You will have to pay me $7000 for refundable security deposit that I paid to BMW Financial (you will get this refunded back to you after the lease is turned in).

This car includes BMW LEASE PROTECTION for Excess Wear and Tear - With BMW Lease Protection , you can relax and enjoy the drive, knowing that some or all of those potential excess wear and tear costs are waived when you turn in your leased vehicle. BMW Lease Protection benefits include: Excess wear and tear charge coverage of up to $5,000. Missing parts coverage of up to $300 (please ask BMW financials for details, this is included in the contract price of $1041.92).

Exterior: Sophisto Grey w/BMW i Blue
Interior: Amido Black Full Leather

Included Packages and Options:

Pure Impulse Program
Larger-capacity fuel tank
20" BMWi Jet Black 516 Mixed
Mobility Kit
Universal Garage-door opener
Comfort Access keyless entry
Carbon Fiber Interior Trim
Seat Adjustment - Electric
Heated front seats
Active Drive Assistant
Icon Adaptive LED w/Laserlight ($6300 option included)
Park Distance Control
Ambient Lighting
Advanced RTTI
Concierge Services
Apple CarPlay Compatibility
Enhanced B/T and Smartphone In
Navigation system
Head-Up Display
Sirius XM Radio w/1 year sub.
harmon/kardon Premium System
Aerodynamic kit ($500 option included)
US Charging socket

Car is in “brand new” condition (no scratch or dents), to be expected with only 1935 miles (miles expected to grow at 27 miles per day until lease transfer is completed, any excess I will reimburse that I used). Non-smoker and indoor garage kept. Call me at 213-784-0063

1 Like