Effective miles per month:
Maturity date: December 31, 2022

MSD due (if any): None
Cash due (if any): None
Incentive for new lessee (if any): None

Financial institution: AFS
Transfer fee: Not Sure
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Not Sure

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: This car is in perfect condition, been washed weekly, and parked in a covered spot. It also has every feature available, white exterior, red interior

Photos:

Obligatory mention that you’re retaining all the liability alongside the new lessee after the “transfer”

4 Likes

Because it’s a new post, best you also have good pics, window sticker, and clarify the “not sure” items. GLWT

Edit: also, if you’re looking to sell to a third party, see below

No pics yet?

1 Like

Is it true Porsche/Audi now allows full transfers? Talking to someone about a transfer on a forum and he said they are now allowing it.

2 Likes

As in liability too? That would be a game changer

2 Likes

That’s what I was being told by several people on the forum. I can’t find anything online that confirms that though.

2 Likes

Would be great if confirmed

5 Likes

When I was trying to get out of my Macan last year a manager at PFS told me it was something they were working towards. She said it was actually a limitation due to technical capability or lack thereof. Not surprising given Porsche dealers in 2019 were using Dot Matrix printers in F&I.

1 Like

I am in a situation where I am planning on transferring my Audi lease to a family member. I have been looking online and so far the answers have been that AFS will keep the original owner of lease liable. What does this mean In terms of credit? Will the original lease’s credit report still show as if the original person still owes AFS even after “successful transfer” ( whatever transfer means )

Please don’t bump old, unrelated threads to make duplicate posts.