Lease transfer- 2018 Toyota Highlander SE - $537 (fremont)

2018 toyota highlander

VIN: 5TDKZRFH9JS534001
condition: excellent
cylinders: 6 cylinders
drive: fwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 15400
paint color: silver
title status: clean
transmission: other
type: SUV

Looking for interested parties to take over the lease of this beautiful Toyota Highlander SE for $536.53 a month for 8 months. Lease duration remaining is 8 months. You can average 1075 miles per month for the balance of the lease or a total of 8600 miles through the end of the lease.

• NON SMOKING! - SINGLE OWNER! - DEALERSHIP MAINTAINED~ CURRENT WITH ALL SERVICES! - ALL STOCK! - NO ACCIDENTS! - GARAGE KEPT! *** PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION! Looking for genuine parties only.
    *** THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

2018 toyota highlander

VIN: 5TDKZRFH9JS534001
condition: excellent
cylinders: 6 cylinders
drive: fwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 15400
paint color: silver
title status: clean
transmission: other
type: SUV

![20190529_190034|281x500] (upload://wua9s3tfJzNRqLpBgdhyidirid1.jpeg)

Seeing as it’s your first time posting, good luck with lease transfer but multiple established sellers here are offering higher trims of this car for hundreds less a month in the marketplace section. You might be better off on a public site with less savy buyers.

This is far from a terrible lease but unlikely anyone on here would bite when a similar new vehicle can be had for 400 bucks a month.

Good luck!

About $360 with MSDs from one of them.

I was trying to be a little nicer :grin:.

But OP, don’t feel too bad, I think the future of leasing deals might often run through brokers. Brokers are the perfect way for dealers to execute price discrimination. It allows them to hold gross for customers in store while providing a way to move inventory when needed to customers who wouldn’t otherwise sign a 1.5% or 2% lease deal.

@harryanwar
as others have stated, the payment is high for an SE. You won’t find much interest on this site unless you provide a significant incentive.

Also as far as I know, Toyota doesn’t allow lease transfers during last 6 mo of lease and the lease transfer process is notoriously slow with Toyota, so unless you find someone very quickly, it might be too late for you to transfer out of this car.

1 Like

highlander SE for 360$ with MSD can you please guide me who is offering?

Talk to @Cody_Carter

1 Like