Lease Transfer - 2018 Porsche Macan Sport Edition - $676/mo - ZERO DOWN (NY/NJ/CT/PA)

, , , ,

I am interested. My current car lease with BMW is ending in September. I have been looking for a new car

1 Like

PMā€™d you, letā€™s talk.

Updated the pertinent information including the remaining miles.

Alright hackers, hereā€™s your chance at an incredible deal. Just pay the transfer fee and the car is yours. Iā€™m only advertising the car this way on LH. I have been offered an amazing deal on another car by a friend at the dealer that Iā€™d like to sign on soon, so I want this thing moved.

As such, just pay the transfer fee and the car is yours!

Very nice car. Quick question . How does PFS feel about the aftermarket parts at lease end? Heard they are strict at lease end inspection.

According to my local dealer the stuff Iā€™ve done isnā€™t a big deal, but I wasnā€™t planning on leaving any parts on. It would take less than an hour to put it back to stock. New owner can pick what they do and donā€™t want.

Iā€™m really curious that since NY taxes are collected upfront, do you need to pay additional tax if you take the lease transfer and register out of state?

I would confirm this with PFS. Iā€™d also modify your post to include that you have all the original parts (exhaust) and it will be included. Good luck bud, if I didnā€™t have a year left on my lease Iā€™d be PMing you. This is a great deal on a fantastic looking ride.

If it matters to the new owner, they can take it all stock. If the next person is a car guy or gal, theyā€™ll want this stuff. My friend is a long time Porsche employee and Service Director and assured me none of this stuff matters, they even helped me install some of it!

It depends state to state. Some states will credit the tax payment, some wonā€™t, its a shitty system overall.

1 Like

Bump. This is the cheapest (and also most well optioned) Macan transfer available in the country right now. Shocked no one has jumped on this.

It is about value, need, timing, and audience as in who is really looking for a porsche. Also, the community looks for true unicorns in my opinions. Dont remember but did you try swapalease?

My opinion is a mexican standoff. Who will blink first. You need to get rid of it but buyers might sense desperation and decide to wait. Again, good luck to you. Its a good deal for a porsche.

2 Likes

True, but I wonā€™t be blinking past this offer of just letting someone take it. There will not be an incentive offered.

OP, just curious, what new ride are you getting into?

Nice car but everyone knows that Porsches donā€™t lease well, so not many people here looking to lease a Porsche. If youā€™re willing to wait for the right buyer, Iā€™m sure that you will eventually find one. Or there is always leaseswap.

Probably an M4cs

@Chi_Ahrens true, but this actually is a good deal, the forum confirmed it, its almost 1% on a Porsche, which is usually unheard of.

Enjoy !!!

So is this a 350hp V6?

What are white PCA plates that replace the NY plates?