Lease Transfer - 2018 Mini Countryman S NC (~387+tax) + 1500 incentive (pending!)

All leases can be at any dealer

Yep! Any dealer anywhere. It was leased from flow in raleigh.

I wanted to give a shout out to OP - I almost jumped on this opportunity but my timeline was such that I needed a car earlier than the ~week it takes for the paperwork to go through (my car was totaled). OP is very responsive and professional. Good luck!

2 Likes

I’m interested, but want to see if I can do a test drive at a dealer first , how are car seats in the back?

I do boosters but never a full infant seat. The seats in the back slide forward and back so are great for more booster style as you can swing them closer for easier access. I found this link which is the same dimensions as the 2018 and seems like it scores really well.

Thanks, the closest dealer is over an hour from me so I’m going to see if I can find one at carmax

Ok, sounds good. What part of the country are you in?

Florida about a 9 hour drive depending where in NC you are

Got it. i lived in florida growing up, went to fsu, and now am here so used to do the fl-nc drive very often. Let me know what you find and how i can help!

Hi! Our lease for our 2016 MINI Countryman S ALL4 ends in a few weeks. We were looking at 2019 models, but am open to this. Where are you located in NC? We’re in Philadelphia, but depending on your location could make the trip.

Im in raleigh so pretty much a straight shot down 95. Mine isn’t an all4 if that’s important but otherwise like new and loaded!

1 Like

Sending you a PM.

Hi, is the mini still available?

Yes, it’s still available!

Well unfortunately no one has taken up this transfer so doesn’t make sense to keep it listed with the current incentive. I’m going to change it back to 1500 and keep it listed in case it works for anyone. Thanks to all who helped!

Hello, is this still available?