(Lease Transfer) 2018 Mercedes Benz GLA 250 SUV for $399/pm until 5/21

We are being invaded lol

3 Likes

At first I thought, oh maybe it’s a fully loaded GLA, but nope, doesn’t even have navi.

You aren’t going to find a take here. You are spending about $100/month too much.

1 Like

Why did you have it converted to rear wheel drive?

Does that void the warranty?

My bad. I meant to say, it is not 4Matic in Benz

Please post only if you are serious about transferring it and have a good payment. As is, I don’t think your mailbox is being flooded with requests …

3 Likes

I see what you did there…approval for contact! Well done

1 Like

Best of luck OP!

They said “Navigation (Need an SD card)” - that doesn’t count as navi?

Edited to fix quote

No. Almost all base model CLA/GLA/C are pre-wired so you can purchase and install Garmin MapPilot (at an premium from then Benz dealer) to run on the screen. It counts as navigation as much as Apple CarPlay does. And to that point - Benz doesn’t let you have CarPlay and factory Nav. It’s one or the other.

I pick Carplay over factory Navigation any day.

Except on the new A class, which is sick.

But you said “it doesn’t even have Navi” … So you’d prefer Navi over carplay?

Yes, I am serious about my transfer. This is my first post here.

You might be serious about the transfer, but what everyone is trying to tell you is…it’s not a good deal. You’re going to have a better shot at getting hit by lightning than finding a taker here. You’re best served to try SAL or Lease Trader.

False. I have a 2018 GLE with factory Nav and Apple car play.

1 Like

Should clarify - on the GLA/CLA/C-Class, although I think that changed on the 2019 C-Class, and maybe on the 19 GLA/CLA it will too.

False. I have a 2017 GLA that has factory Nav and Apple Car Play.
lol

Also agree with others. This isn’t a deal =/ sorry op.

1 Like

Ha okay then maybe it was just he C Class?

Is this still available? My cell is 7813302451 and email is sadiecar35@gmail.com if you can contact me thank you

1 Like