[Lease Transfer] 2018 Lexus LS500 F SPORT plus tax SoCal SOLD

Hi guys,

Posting up one of my personal cars for transfer, love the car, but just don’t need
it anymore and looking to switch things up a bit. Looking to deal locally on this one.

MSRP: 102k (Every option possible)
3yr/12k lease that renews every November
31 months remaining
Current mileage: 8.5k (40k Allowed)
Monthly excl tax:
Down payment: NONE, I’ll cover the transfer fee

Feel free to call/text me at (714) 881-2719 if interested.

6 Likes

This is a unicorn lease transfer, congrats to the CA resident who snags this one!

3 Likes

Making room for the Rolls Royce huh?

3 Likes

Smart guy :wink:

1 Like

Beautiful ride and a great deal~

Ja Rule once said “If you ain’t rolling right, you ain’t rapping right”
And you sir are rolling right~~

I’m a local so if I ever see this car in Tustin Ave, i’ll holler at you haha
i’ll be in white i3

2 Likes

@Johnny I’m close by! Feel free to say hi if you ever see me, I love seeing fellow hackrs around :slight_smile:

Had someone apply, but it didn’t go through. Car is still available!

I think leasehero got the 7 series for half the price lol

I like the LS more to be honest (more mileage available, no msds, better sound system, faster car, and a current body style) but making room for another car so this one as well as the x3 I just posted gotta go to keep my costs down :frowning:

While this would be pushing my budget, It’s a shame you didn’t post this last week or i’d probably have been on the next flight out to pick it up! Perfect color combo.

GLWT.

I posted it 20 days ago :sweat_smile:!

Thank you!

Just seeing it now and didn’t see the OP date.

Oh, the things you miss when you’re inactive! Either way i’d be in hot water with the missus. (not for long though. Haha…)

1 Like

Is this still available and could I get it in Arizona?

2 Likes

@joshposh Still available! I’d have to check to see if I can do out of state for the transfer. PM me or text me at (714) 881-2719

Beautiful car… wife would kill me

1 Like

It’s fun for the whole family! We enjoyed it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can attest to the fun of an F-Sport, We have an older one and it still brings a smile to my face in S+ mode. (The repair bills post-warranty though…)

1 Like

@Electric Fortunately, the warranty covers the lease term :sweat_smile:. I had a 2013 GS F-Sport and Lexus really upped their game with the new gen of LS, huge step up with these twin turbo 6’s.

1 Like

Well of course!

We purchased ours as a CPO a few years back. Lexus really does stand by their product though and has gone to bat post-warranty with some goodwill adjustments on a couple items (air shocks are very pricey)

I wonder what this would have worked out to on a TX transfer. Likely adds $100 to the payment i’m sure. I’ll get my unicorn LS5 FS one day!

1 Like

Unsure how it’d adjust to TX honestly, but best of luck on your car search!