[Lease Transfer] 2018 Infiniti Q60S - TX - $459/mo

Swapalease Link

2018 Infiniti Q60S - Silver Sport located in DFW, TX.
White Exterior, Black Interior

Lease Term: 39 mo, 30 months remaining
Monthly Payment: $559.79 ($459.79 after $3000 incentive)
Current Miles: ~12,000
Mileage Allowance: 39,030 (918/mo remaining)

Just driving too much and need to get out so I don’t go way over mileage. Been a great car. Does have an Infiniti installed black grille as well.

UPDATE: Adding a $3000 incentive to push along the deal. Brings effective payment to $459.79

Just making sure you’re aware that IFS holds the original leasee liable for the duration of the lease, even once transferred!

1 Like

Yup, sadly I am.

1 Like

Photos added to SAL link

UPDATE: Incentive Added

Nice car zmaynard67. If last month I didn’t pick up a another car, we’d be talking. The Q60S is one good looking car:+1:

1 Like

Update: Incentive Increased.

@zmaynard67

This interests me, can you tell me what the mile overage cost is? Typically, with Nissan/Infiniti the overage is .20-.25 is that the case with your lease?

.25c/mile.

Any accidents?

Also, I looked over your swapalease add but did not specifically see any mention of a heated steering wheel but did see the heated seats. Do you remember which packages you got with the car? Essential package, Pro-assist package…etc

BTW i’m not asking questions to waste your time, I assumed a lease via Infiniti last year and its maturing in September. I’m grappling with the 918 miles a month though…

No accidents.

Thanks for the info. This sounds silly, but are you still driving the car daily? I ask because my only concern is the 918 monthly miles.

I am. That number drops by about 5-10/mo per month. #1 reason I’m getting rid of it. Just driving too much.

Car is still available.