[Lease transfer] 2018 F150 XLT Sport SuperCrew 4x 3.5 EcoBoost, $386 w/ tax, 22 months left, Wisconsin

2018 F150 XLT SuperCrew 4x4
3.5 EcoBoost/10 Spd
Lightning Blue Metallic
302A package w/ Sport Apperance Package
Towing package
Sync Connect
XLT Power Equipment group
MSRP: $52,390 ($50,390 blue box)
Residual: $32,144
Term: 36 month/12k (began March 10, 2018, ends March 10, 2021)
Payment: $386.61 w/ tax
Current mileage: ~9600

Looking to get out of my lease for a couple of reasons. First, I sold my boat this spring and no longer need this much vehicle. Second, as you can see, I am way under mileage. I overestimated my needs.

Overall the truck is in very good shape. There are a couple of scratches from road debris, door swingers, or who knows what that I touched up with touch-up paint on the front of the hood, and one on the driver door. Less than 1" and way under Ford’s inspection of greater than 3". Garage kept and the interior is spotless.

I will be including the roll-up Tonneau cover (Access Laredo) and all weather floor mats (front & rear).

$75 Application/Credit check will be refunded upon approval of EXCELLENT credit. You must have 750+ FICO score to be able to assume liability of damages from me. This is all done by paper and looks to be a 2-4 week process.

Any questions, please contact me. Thank you!

I am seeing your car from different places and was interested for last couple days.
Do you think 750+ FICO score is must again?

Absolutely. Ford credit will not accept anything but excellent credit.

Okay my highest recently was 735 due to short credit history

Hi There,
i’m interested in your truck…Do you happen to have a copy of the window sticker?
-Lee

Hello,

Yes I do

thanks for the quick response! do you know if the tow package include the 36gal tank or is that only included with the ‘max tow package’?

That is part of the Max Tow package. This has the 26 gallon tank.

ok. It’s close but not exactly what i was looking for. Good luck with the transfer.

I was just approved for an F-150 transfer with ~725 experian so depending on your situation I would bet you’d be fine. Ford has stated specifically that they want to try to include more people who have limited credit histories. This lease will not move if you wait for someone with 750+, that pool of people is very limited.

Hi, I am interested in the truck. Is it still available?