Lease Transfer: 2018 BMW X5 40e - $660/month+tax, > 20,000 miles/yr, 11 Months Left

, ,

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW X5 40e

MSRP: $67,785
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $660 (Payment is $715 including OH tax of 8%
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $660

Current mileage: 16,540
Maturity mileage: 36,006
Effective miles per month: 2160
Maturity date: November, 2021

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0

Financial institution: BMW Financial
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Excellent condition, low mileage, one small less than dime sized ding left rear passenger side.

Photos:

3 Likes

Cool car with lots of miles left. Is there a typo on the maturity date? I’m guessing it’s Nov 2021.

Correct, thanks!

Absolutely love the style of the home and all of that stone work!

In the rust snow belt… can’t beat the low cost of living.

1 Like

Any interest on this? 13,500 miles on the odometer, 14 months left on the lease 22,500 miles = 1600 miles/month.

nice car, excellent mileage, I’m interested in a 2018 awd bmw in the last 12ish months of the lease, but the monthly is fair bit higher than I’m aiming for… good luck!

I’m interested. Tried to message you… Thanks

Are you offering any incentive?

Not at the moment, I think the value is in the excess mileage and would be a good fit for someone who will go through them in the next year or so. Open to a small amount if necessary but I’d drive it out or lend it to family/friends to put some miles on it before I offered a lot of cash to get rid of it.

1 Like

I have 12 months left on the lease and There are 15k miles on the car= over 20,000 miles left to burn… still no takers?

sent you a message - could be interested with incentive

What’s the buy out at the end of the lease?

I’ll Double check but I remember it not being that great of a deal. This would be a good option for a very high mileage short term lease.

Still out there…it’s due back in November with 36k miles and right now it’s still under 16k… drive the sh*t out of it for almost a year!

Adaptive cruise?

Nope. Sticker is in the pics.

High mileage lease still available!