(Lease Transfer) 2018 BMW X3 - $720.00/M, 34 Months

That just means there are plenty of others out there that got fleeced too…no offense.

2 Likes

Just did a search on Swapalease for my Zip code (MD). I’d say a good half of the X3s on there are below 600. There is a black 2018 X3 with 34 months to go and 720 a month, is that yours?

I noticed the other 700+ X3s on there are more towards the Southeast portion of the country, NC to FL. Maybe the deals were just bad in that region?

Are you sure you didn’t divide by 2 on accident when you created the title?

I think you meant X6 for $720/M…

4 Likes

Why are u putting it on LH then?

Lol… I’m here just for the comments!!

Sorry OP, I think you should delete this thread and try “swapalease” instead. Anyone here will see right through this deal…

you going to be spending close to $25k on this car over the 34 mo. Find out what payoff is now and see if you can get out for a reasonable loss and wash your hands off it. Nobody is going to lease assume this vehicle at $720/mo and you would have to give such a large incentive, it might just be easier dump the car and take the loss now.

By the way…my favorite line of OP’s swapalease listing:
Get it for a LOW monthly payment of only $720.00/m :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Isn’t that the same line every dealer uses when they try to sell their marked up cars?

Can you share what you were smoking when you signed the lease? I’d like to be that high all the time too

1 Like

The beating is real here…

1 Like

The going rate for 2018 X3’s (that are not the six-cylinder iteration) is about 1% of MSRP. There are deals to be had for less than that. Your monthly is, at least, $200 over the mark. I’d hazard a guess that it’ll take about $8,000 in incentive money to get someone to takeover this lease as opposed to walking into a dealership to negotiate their own deal directly.

OK, we’re beating a dead horse here. Topic closed. Best of luck to the OP.

8 Likes