Lease Transfer 2018 BMW F87 M2 fully loaded MSRP 67K SOCAL $646+Tax + $2500 Down + 4900 MSD

ca-socal
bmw

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW M2 COUPE (ALPINE WHITE )
MSRP: $ 67XXX
Monthly Payment: $ 646+tax (im here at orange county which makes it to $696)
Drive-Off Amount: $ 4500
Months: 35 LEFTS
Annual Mileage: 10000 (it currently has 5XX miles, when I took it from the lot it had 170)
MF: at the time it was (.00177)
Residual: .53%
**Available Incentives: I will cover the transfer fee once you are approved.
Region: SOCAL
**Leasehackr Score:
MSDS: 4900( refundable)
I don’t see so many M2 deals here on the forum. Bought this car for my girlfriend, but seems she likes amg better. I am asking for the downpayment 4500+MSD 4900=9400 back. I have already taken some loss. The buyout option at the lease end is roughly $35000 which seems a good deal if anyone plan to hold the car for a long term period.

This car is basically fully loaded ( only without sunroof I guess), whith M performance pkf ( which includes the exaust, spoiler …etc.)

Please TEXT me if interested
Daniel 909-610-5792

Leasehackers about to end this mans whole career

7 Likes

Out of curiosity, how much did you put down originally?

you got bigger problems than this bad lease deal, my friend

8 Likes

Is this consider a bad deal for a M2?

Yeah. Yours does seem to have every option available which might make it a little more desirable - but you will have to ask for way less of a down payment. Try Swapalease

1 Like

ok, then what do you think is the best incentive amount to move the car out, I mean, relatively this is a “not so bad” for a m2 with that MSRP. Especially when you look at the low buyout.

Bells and whistles are nice to have indeed, that high entry price though is going to scare a lot of people away though, especially the LH crowd.

2 Likes

You’ll have to do some research. Asking for 0 down and just MSD, this will probably go pretty quick. I could see someone on Swapalease or a local for sale site biting eventually @ $1-2K down, but it could take a few months. Requiring MSDs also makes it a lot harder to move the vehicle, since people generally don’t understand them well. This is also a regular M2, with the old engine, not the M2 competition (unless I’m mistaken). These factors could cause you to be holding onto the car for a while

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice, i think I will provide 1000 incentive on the down and the transfer fee. Yeah, this is not the competition, but N55 with MPE obviously have a better exhaust note, and which is a more balance car (50:50). I think at least this is by far the best M2 deal we can see.

This is not even that horrible of a deal for an M2. These cars do not lease well… People should start doing more research before crapping on others FS threads.

1 Like

Thanks man, I think this is the deal for those who loves M2. If you rolling in every payment and thinking of buying at the lease end, it gives you over 10% of discount on this car.

10 grand up front and 700 a month is pretty expensive for a girlfriend

5 Likes

New update, I will only collect 2500 down +4900 MSD.

Post some pictures. It’s a good deal for an M2, but your problem is that the car is for a pretty niche market.

1 Like

Agree totally. And then ~$5k in MSD takes that niche, and pares it down to a sliver of a niche. Lots of people are skittish of the MSD thing, for reasons of varying validity.

Good luck!

Great car. Would love it but upfront down was too high.

Ikr the down-payment after rolling in the MSDS is a bit high. As you will get it at the end of the lease. I think it is a fair deal.
for a 67k M2. this is effectively 770 (0 due, including tax). I think this is consider “not bad” for a fully loaded M2.

This is a strong deal for an M2; I briefly shopped one of these a few years back and was fielding 900-1000/month quotes. I’m sure you can unload this fairly quickly on swap-a-lease, if not here.

Good luck!

What gets the MSRP so high ? Building new 2020 with Executive Package and

M Double-clutch Transmission and destination comes up to just under 64k.