[Lease Transfer] 2018 BMW 540i X Drive $71k MSRP, $710, 33 Mo

, , ,

MSRP: $71,385
Lease terms: 36 Mo, 10k/Year
Current Mileage: ~10,000 miles, ~39,000 allow (executive demo)
Months remaining: 33 Months
Monthly payment: $710 (incl. NJ tax)
MSDs: $0
Color: Mediterranean Blue on Black Leather
Options:
M Sport Package
Driving Assitance Package
Executive Package

Condition: Excellent condition. We’ve had no issues with the car and BMW maintenance plan is included in the monthly payment. Lots of miles left, barely driven the car since I got it.

No down payment, just the $500 BMW transfer fee.

Ooof. That’s a high payment. Doubt you’ll have much success here TBH. 540’s are leasing for under $500/mo right now.

That’s with taxes, fees, and MSDs upfront. Those vehicles also all have less options than this one.

1 Like

I’ve seen vehicles with similar equipment for under $500/mo. I also rather do $2k DAS to cover fees and put MSD’s that I’ll get back than spend an extra $6600 over the course of the lease.

Lets be real.

71K 5’s a $650/mo car all day long unless loaner with an exceptional discount, or its an aged unit and you have a boatload of incentive stack with a low tax burden.

This car was a demo and has 5k
MORE miles on it than typical loaner…

I’ve personally seen $69k 540’s listed for $479/mo.

How much due on upfront excluding MSD?

I’m talking true sign and drive.

Roughly $3k including taxes and fees.

$80-90/mo addtl close to then.

I guess, Don’t know if I would consider a $150/mo difference close to, especially when this one will have less miles, but whatever.

I guess the point to make is that while it’s not a unicorn, it’s still not a raw deal however SAL will likely be a better place to offload this due to what we’re used to seeing here!

1 Like

Agreed, it’s not a great deal, but it’s not terrible either (err, we actually don’t know how much he put DAS…). I’m actually trying to find a 540 for my dad, but have had issues finding decent ones this month. There were a lot of nice ones in May, but June is kind of barren on the demo front.

Anyway, I love that scene lol.