[Lease Transfer] 2018 BMW 330e PHEV (Brand New - 23 Months Remaining) *Available in August*

Since the car is so new BMWFS isn’t able to process a lease transfer until they receive the title from the dealer which can take up to 90 days. Feel free to PM me if you’d like to take assumption in late July/August and I will keep all interested buyers in mind.

Wow, immediate buyer’s remorse?

1 Like

Not necessarily, the 330e is a fantastic car but I had an i3 previously and still have an emotional attachment to it.

I did delete the post a few minutes after posting since I’m thinking about holding off on doing a lease transfer for a few months then at that point I might post it again and incentivize a bit. If somebody is interested now I would strongly consider it though.

Edit: I added the post back for now.

Good luck. Knowing how folks are here, you may have a tough time getting someone to give you $2500 plus the MSD.

I’d keep it for a while - see if it grows on you.

6 Likes

What color is the exterior?

So you are asking for $1500 before MSDs and buyer pays for the $500 transfer fee?

How often do you have to charge it? And can you post a pic of the whole car?

You don’t have to charge it at all if you don’t want to, but if you are able to my recommendation is to charge overnight so you wake up to a full battery. It’s possible to net over 100mpg in hybrid mode when the battery is fully charged. Completely optional.

The car charges the battery when driving, and still has the same eBoost features and improved fuel efficiency.

Where in nj are you located and are you open to shipping it?

I have some doubts about this being quicker off the line than a 330i because of how much more it weighs. Everything I can find seems to indicate a similar, but slightly slower 0-60 time.

Quicker from 0-30 since electrics have instant torque, and then gets beat from there

Also, this is a good deal and should go quickly.

I’m open to shipping at buyer’s expense.

I would think that goes without saying

1 Like

Any chance you can post a photo showing the window sticker? Thanks!

Can you please email me regarding this deal
nikassudani@gmail.com

Even quicker with a $199 JB+ :wink:

2 Likes

Send me your contact info. I might be interested to discuss.

I may be interested in this car. Looking for an eco daily (either this or i3 deal) and would like to get loyalty before hunting down an x7 for the wife. Pls PM me if it’s available.

How do electric federal credits work on these leases when new? Would you still claim the credit on next year’s return?

Thx.

You claim it only if you buy it new. You do not get it on a standard lease.

Since the car is so new BMWFS isn’t able to process a lease transfer until they receive the title from the dealer which can take up to 90 days. Feel free to PM me if you’d like to take assumption in late July/August and I will keep all interested buyers in mind.

I typically drive less miles per month than the contractual mileage so any prospective buyers will have extra miles as well.

I am interested and live in NJ. Where are you?. Please provide your contact details and the pic of the sticker.