LEASE TRANSFER - 2018 BMW 328d, 7 months left $236+tax/m + transfer fee

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW 328d Dark grey with black interior

MSRP: $50,090
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $236 ( $257 with NY TAX)
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $236

Current mileage: 17700
Maturity mileage: 24000
Effective miles per month: ~1000
Maturity date: 4/25/2021

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): N/A

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee:$500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): YES

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: great condition, no kids, no pets.
GREAT CAR FOR SHORT TERM TO GET LOYALTY, OVER 40 MPG RANGE,
Photos: will be posted on Friday 9/25/20

1 Like

what is the residual value of your vehicle?

Cutting it real close with 7 months left on the lease, seeing as it’s currently taking BMW at least 3-4 weeks to process transfers

4 Likes

Residual Value is $33,059.40

I’m interested and in NY. What options on it?

Just for reference for anyone wanting to get into a lease transfer mine just finished. From start to finish took exactly 4 week. Tennessee to New Jersey.

1 Like

Pictures??

I’m interested and live in the NYC area. Will be available this weekend to see it in person.

Is the car still available.

This is me relative’s car. I did not know but right now the car is in body shop . The car has a long skratches on passenger side. It is in professional body shop and it goes through the insurance.
PICTURE BEFORE

Yikes, those are some crazy scratches…what the heck happened? I imagine anyone considering this deal would want to see the photos after the repair…

1 Like

Incident (not accident) with another car. To be honest IMO somone need to see the car in person after rapair and before we will submit credit application.
Thank You

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 3

PICTURES AFTER THE WORK IS COMPLETED.
The car is in GREAT SHAPE.
I would suggest seeing the car in person ( Nassau County, LONG ISLAND, NY)). Please PM if interested for a detailed location.

1 Like

Are those newer Pirelli shoes RFTs? If not, that’s something the transferee should consider

these are original tires. There is a production mark 4417 on all of them ( 44th week of 2017 year).

Fair enough…I thought they only put out Contis as OEM. Didn’t realize Pirelli’s were an option.

do you have the options sheet for this? What options are on the car? I’m interested and in Nassau/Long Island as well

I wish you good luck on the minimum 6 month before transfer rule…as you seem to have just 1 extra month left at this stage

Transfer pending. Submitetd for credit approval.
Thank You