Lease Transfer - 2018 Audi Q5 Premium Plus - 13 Months Remaining $540/month - includes taxes

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Audi Q5 Premium Plus

MSRP: 53,300
Monthly payment (pre-tax):640 with Tax
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): 540

Current mileage: 19,500
Maturity mileage: 30,000
Effective miles per month: 833
Maturity date: 01/15/2022

MSD due (if any): No
Cash due (if any): No
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $1300 as mentioned above

Financial institution: Audi Financial
Transfer fee: $350
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

Vehicle is in great condition. Pictures attached

Photos:

Just making sure you’re aware that you’ll remain liable on the lease - there’s not a complete transfer option with AFS.

Thanks for pointing that out. Yes, I read that on swapalease. I assume that’s only if the person assuming the lease refuses to stick to the agreement, but would also be dinged on his credit report? Basically, it’s like co-signing a deal?

If someone isn’t willing to stick to the lease contract, I doubt they’d be that concerned about their credit report.

I suppose it’s similar to co-signing a deal, although you’re pretty much co-signing for an internet stranger as opposed to someone you know in real life.

A bit off topic but how did you enjoy the 2018 Q5? I’m considering buying a used 2018 versus leasing something else

Understood. At the same time, I assume that someone who gets approved for an Audi lease is pretty responsible and has a credit good enough to be cared about. But I do understand that there’s definiltey a risk.

It’s a nice car. My wife was driving it, but wants something smaller. So now I’m getting an X5 and she’s getting a regular sedan. I’d definitely recommend it for someone not looking to get a big SUV.

The good thing abotu this deal is, you can lease it for 13 months and if you don’t like it, return it. Or purchase it for 29k if you do like it after the lease :slight_smile:

That’s certainly a safe assumption, but at the same time, financial circumstances can change extremely quickly. I think we even had someone post about how the person that “took over” their Infiniti lease (same liability rules as AFS) passed away and then the original lessor had to deal with getting the car back, etc.

So, up to you in terms of how much risk you’re willing to take.

Does that payment include the additional Crook county use tax of ~9%?

Adaptive cruise?