[Lease transfer] 201

mahdego: My wife is a cardiologist. We have to pay so damn much per month on medical loans. You are not alone.

On topic: I thought Miller Motorcars was a great dealership. People are saying it’s hard to work with? I’ve never directly approached them but they have good lease specials sometimes.

I absolutely wouldn’t recommend them for Ferrari or Maserati Service, John for Bentley was ok so far. Too many times for Ferrari or Maserati the cars came back not repaired properly.

Ferrari they forgot to reconnect sensors after replacing parts and kept finding new issues after the car would come back with check engine lights as soon as the car was dropped off. This resulted in the car being unusable for most of the last summer season and when they needed a part from Italy which is fine several days passed the estimated completion date for the repair of the car no communication until a few messages were sent asking for the status. They explained they still didn’t get the part which is understandable, but just keep the customer updated.

Maserati service broke the mirror switch and the internal tabs and didn’t replace it or acknowledge the issue after explaining the way the car was returned. They only paid for one piece they broke after a immediate email showing as they managed to break another interior trim piece in several places once it was delivered back. They act professional and polite but aren’t respectful of other people’s property or take responsibility for mistakes. Check out FM LI if they are local, going to try Wide World next after visiting the dealership before sending a car this time.

Checked my email from last month and this came up. Offer is probably gone, but check to see what the new offer is. The 5K miles per year is what was attractive vs the other advertised offers. Key word is advertised before negotiation.

Thanks for passing that on…

How can we tell?

Let me know if it works out. Check cargurus for how long they have been on the lot.

20k down my friend… It only works out badly ???

Cute but he was kind enough to pass on the Vantage lease offer which is “purportedly” $0 down…

2500 miles per year …

1 Like

That too lol…
essentially just enough to drive it from home to dealer for the annual service…
and maybe go out on a date once a month

But it will be a very good date - not a Robert Kraft special///…

I like this dealer - their doc fee is only 199. Looks like they know how to run a barebones operations

Depends on the manufacturer. Bentley and Ferrari reimburse dealers so customers don’t pay for pickup and delivery. Maserati doesn’t pay except for pickup via roadside in my experience, return you would pay for. Some local dealers won’t charge for delivery of Maserati but farther dealers will.

I’m going to take a wild guess here and say Mr. Patel is probably an L.A “Designer/ Architect”.
Wazupppp:wink: