[Lease transfer] 2018 Aston Martin DB11 V12 AMR Upgrade $2750/mo - TX

coupe
tx

I got you man, you can have my bed once I decide what to do after college lol. Just be prepared for high expectations.

hey now, didn’t you know the people with the most tend to be the cheapest people out there, funny how that works right?

Penny saved is a penny earned.

yeah but I dont think you can constitute just a power upgrade enough to call it an amr, the amr has stiffer suspension due to new bushings as well as a good amount of carbon fiber versus the aluminum trim, that would be like shoving more horsepower into a regular corvette and calling it a z06 or zr1, I dont think $3k covers the suspension components. A lot of people said that the db11 was lacking around curves while the amr felt like a true exotic cars in the twisties. Which is fine cause am has typically been know as a gt, but with the amr it was more of a hardened version of the car without losing the comfort and elegance of the standard db11.

Most wealthy individuals, self made, have this mindset…

Perhaps the word “Upgrade” should have been used after the acronym but, all that aside, this is still a very decent deal for a car w/an MSRP of $270k

It’s an amr tune basically, I have nothing against the monthly or terms, I think it’s a good deal. The other guy pointed out otherwise because it’s not a real amr but I think it’s still a very attractive car and deal.

It’s even better - penny saved is 1 + 1*(marginal tax rate + medicare tax rate + SS tax rate) earned.
In other words, you may need to earn 1.50 to get 1 after tax …

funny cause last I heard it cost 1.5 cents to physically even make a penny.

With some negotiation it’s already almost possible.

There must be a lot of money in vaginal reconstruction surgery! If only the plates said vagman​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That’s how they stay rich bro! LOL!

Gorgeous color combo…I’ve always been a fan of Aston’s :heart_eyes: . Seems like a pretty good deal too, given the MSRP.