[Transferred] 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport AWD - $55K MSRP, $464/mo including tax, 12k miles per year - $0 down

Hello,

I am looking to lease transfer my 2018 Alfa Romeo Ti Sport AWD. Car is white on black leather.

Car has just under a $55K MSRP, basically fully loaded with Harmon Kardon, Performance package, Full leather interior, Driving Assist (adaptive cruise, front parking aid, etc.), blind spot, Nero Edizione package, Pano roof, etc.

Car is leased through Ally Financial. $464/mo includes NJ 6.625% tax. Not looking for anything down, just pay the transfer fee ($595). Should go quick, WELL under the 1% rule. Car is a blast to drive and a great daily driver. No accidents or blemishes on the car. First service is included with Alfa when it needs it.

It was a 39/mo lease, so 35 months remain. I have 12,000 miles per year, and the car is at 3982 miles currently as of 4/12.

2 Likes

Why are you trying to transfer the car so soon?

Picking up an F-Type R Convertible.

What color is the interior?

Black. It’s on the first line in the post.

I feel stupid, disregard.

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking, what deal did you get on the f type r?

@jackals Can you message jag deal and your dealer

Hello I am interested what documents would you need for the transfer?

My email is jtorp07@gmail.com and I
am ready ASAP as well. Thank you

Interested. I’m Nj
ThreeD973@gmail

PMs and emails sent.

Please DM me. Willing to do it ASAP

Hello, intrested in your alfa romeo. Located in nj. Please let me know

Good Afternoon, I am interested ASAP as well. I am located in NJ as well. If available, please DM me Thank you :slight_smile: !

Car was assumed the next day. Done deal. Mods can close. Was a great deal

1 Like

Car has been transferred