[Lease transfer -SOLD]

This is correct, no one here knows what the delta between payoff and ACV is at any given point in time

1 Like

The effective payment isn’t the scary factor here, it’s the $7,400 in drive offs that is. Let’s face it, that’s a lot of money to most folks.

AFAIK also Ultimate Care doesn’t transfer with the car unless you bought +.

Deleted 1010

Trust me, I know it’s a nice deal and if I was In need of a 530 I could easily swing the driveoff for the value I’d be getting.

It’s truly a great deal but the initial cost is a lot to stomach for most people and this will hurt you when trying to trade it.

Hopefully you find a taker that’s in a position to part with the driveoff cost at this point in time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Deleted 1010

1 Like

But is it really $150? How much did you put down to get to 150?

400 is good but can be achieved. I just closed on a $434 per month 530e. Could have been cheaper but wife wanted a specific color combo.

2 Likes

If you take it over @JamesBond you will see the contract for yourself.

Zero interest sorry but we all know money was put down to get it to 150 so the effective payment for you is higher than 150.

4 Likes

Do we all know that? That would be pretty ignorant to lump everyone in that statement. If posting your deal on my thread to lease transfer my car makes you feel better than I am glad i could make a difference.

Keep it civil, please

2 Likes

It’s a good deal. Stop trolling. If you don’t want it, it doesn’t mean u need to leave a negative comment. :grinning:

2 Likes

It’s an awesome deal for someone who has ~$7K to drop on it RN. :slight_smile:

I think it’s valid to inform a would be transferee, that while you will definitely get back your full MSD’s $$ if the car is totaled or stolen, its a whole different story with drive-offs, you might never get those funds back.

Even you @trato mentioned a month ago you totaled a car, so it happens.
Definitely a beautiful car for the money.

While I agree on totaling a car in general, it is up to the buyer to understand everything about down payment. Dealers don’t tell you and they don’t have to. This is why it is an ongoing conversation here - to educate.

Yes did have a car totaled from me pushing insurance. Got MSD back plus an extra $3k because they valued it higher than payoff.

Deleted 1010

if you can take care of the transfer fee and shipping i will be ok with the $5500 up front…please let me know if interested…Since i plan on getting a car very soon.

Is this still available?

It is available

Ok. PM’d you.