[Lease transfer -SOLD]

Pending transfer. Please close…

Are you covering the BMW lease transfer fee? If not, you may want to add that to your post.

1 Like

Thanks! Added

Good effective monthly but I imagine this may be a tough sale since that’s a lot to ask for upfront.

Understood… It is a good deal but I am happy keeping it too

Can you also add location please?

1 Like

Wow that’s a lot of money upfront. I would have taken it but would rather use $5500 for something else.

Post Deleted

That’s a great payment, but I think $5500 upfront is a lot =/

Beautiful car though :slight_smile:

Deleted 1010

Can you state the MSD amount?

1 Like

Super nice deal, looks beautiful.
Question, don’t you lose all that upfront cash in the event the car is totaled? MSD’s are tough sometimes but at least those are guaranteed to be refunded.

That is between the new leasee and insurance company on how the vehicle gets valued in the incredibly rare case you’d total a car. MSD is always refunded

The idea that $5500 is “a lot of money” upfront is ridiculous. $5500 is $5500, that’s what it is. Have you ever invested $5500? Have you ever loaned $5500? It’s the same thing…

1 Like

Can this car be transferred outside of the state to California.

yes, BMW doesnt have state specific restrictions like GM does

1 Like

Wow, this was a potentially amazing lease hack depending how much OP put down at signing.

1 Like

I am new for the website, and I live in Ohio, can I get this car in OH ? And what is the process

The problem with paying $5,500 to OP is that it is not even “drive offs”. MSD are $1,400 per his post. So, it’s actually $6,900 up front. And you get into an accident the day after the lease is transferred and the car is totaled you lose $5,500.

Deleted 1010

1 Like