Looking to transfer my 2017 MB C350e plug-in hybrid sedan. I absolutely love this car, but I’ll be moving out of SF to NYC and can’t justify keeping it.
Leased through MB Financial Services
Lease ends: August 11, 2020 (12 months remaining, 36 months total)
Total mileage allowance: 36,020 total (12,000 per year)
Current mileage: 26,174
Miles / month: ~820 miles/month
Effective monthly payment: $340.83 without taxes, $373.21 including CA taxes
Incentive: I’m offering to cover 5 months (~$3,200 with taxes) of payments
Unaffected monthly payment: $584.28 w/o taxes, $639.79 including CA taxes
Ideally looking to transfer relatively quickly, hence the incentives.
Details about the car:
- C350e Plug-In Hybrid, in excellent condition
- Eligible for HOV stickers (carpool lane). Doesn’t have them yet though
- Black exterior and interior (with Walnut wood trim)
- Panorama sunroof
- Heated front seats
- Premium 3 Package: LED headlamps, ambient lighting, illuminated door sills, Keyless-Go, electronic trunk closer, etc.
- Blindspot assist
- Parking assist package (car will parallel park for you), 360-degree camera, etc.
- Includes prepaid maintenance performed accordingly
- Includes MB First Class Lease Protection, First Class Key Protection, and DuPont auto paint protection
275 hp, 442 lb-ft torque
EPA rated: 51 mpg (electric + gas), 30 mpg gas-only. Up to 9 miles of pure electric