[Lease Transfer] 2017 BMW 740e 792 mo 1.5k down SOCAL

Hi guys,

Love this 7 series to death, but have a bigger family and need
to get an SUV. 70 mpg with full charge and a lot of power for hybrid.
0-60 in 5.1. Decked out with every option except rear seat entertainment
(which I personally didn’t care for as this car was for me, not to be a limo driver :smile:_

MSRP: 102k (including dealer addons)
3yr/12k lease that renews every august
24 months remaining
Current mileage: 12k (24k remaining)
Monthly excl tax: $792
Down payment: 2k (1500 + 500 transfer fee) Trying to recoup some of my down payment, I know
many people don’t like putting any down but this is still well under 1% rule at 12k miles too!

EDIT: I dropped the pricing and uploaded some more pictures as I definitely need an SUV
and would like to transfer this car. And just to keep in mind for those asking, this is a 12k mile
lease (hence the higher paymentas opposed to the 7.5k/10k mile leases that are commonly placed here)
and this is a great lease deal for all, but especially moreso for those who don’t qualify for loyalty

Gorgeous car but keep this in mind. At $850 a month, this isn’t a bad deal. But when you factor in the $2k you want and the $500 transfer fee, that payment just jumped $75 to $925. At that point, there’s other cars on the market that can be had. If you’re adamant on the 2k down then I suggest posting the car on swapalease or bimmer forums, you’ll have a better chance there as the users here are unlikely to give up $2k + $500. Just my 2 cents.

2 Likes

Nice car but the 2k down at that payment will be a deal breaker for most people here.

I appreciate the feedback, but keep in mind that this is a 7 series after all that’s still well below the 1% rule at 12k miles. Almost every deal I see on 7s around here (and I’ve been on the forums for a while) have been 7.5k or 10k in the 800-900 range for a base model. This car essentially has all the options minus the rear seat entertainment (which if you’re not a limo driver or chauffeured is kinda pointless). I’ll leave it on the forums a little longer before I post on cl as I know this will get taken there quickly. Most full size luxury vehicles with options won’t be found under 1k a month (looking at a8 and s class).

I think this is a good deal. I would take it if I were in the market for a sedan. 2500/26= 96+850=$946 which is still a good deal. 1k down + transfer fee would move this quicker. The market for high end luxury sedan is not big.

1 Like

There is a loaner advertised on LH for $999 DAS and $799 incl taxes. You may move it with $0 DAS and no transfer fee. Some interior pics may help!

That cars 89k msrp with almost no options and 7500 miles per year including loyalty rebate. Apples to oranges.

2 Likes

Here are more pictures as I have decided that I am definitely in need of an SUV

Does this include lease protection?

Is the total down now $1,500 instead of $2,000 (i.e., when you say “I dropped the pricing” it was just $500)?

What county is the car located in?

Thanks!

Cars in perfect condition and has bmw ultimate maintenance, sometimes they charge a freshen up fee on the car to make sure it continues. And yes I dropped the down payment “just $500”. If it’s not much, you can pay it, I won’t mind.

Located in Orange County

Still available? Are front seats with massage?

Currently have someone applying! Should know within 24 hours if he gets approved, No massage seats, picture of msrp with all options is posted!

Thanks for getting back. Really nice car, but if to be honest it is far from every option, except of rear entertainment. But for this MSRP payment is good

Yup, you’re right. One 900 dollar option makes the car base. Go build a 7 series for yourself and see :upside_down_face:

I wouldn’t argue with you and flood you thread, good luck with transfer

Car has officially been applied for and approved! Unfortunately didn’t go to a hackr but thanks to all those that contacted me!

Edit: he backed out at stage 3 and lost his deposit! Cars available again

Second edit: finally transferred!

1 Like