Lease Transfer: 2017 BMW 330i SportWagon M-Sport X-Drive. $36/Month with $1,600 Down - Orlando FL

They just told you they miscalculated? Did they change the contract???

PM’d - if still available interested.

Hello Fellow Hackrs!

Couple small updates on the vehicle, which is still available.

1. Remaining lease balance has changed!! Apparently the rep I spoke with last week forgot to factor in Nov’s payment. As it stands right now the remaining balance on the lease is $398.51. I verified this 4 times with the rep I spoke with today and she confirmed all 4 times that indeed that is the remaining balance. Once the lease transfer is initiated you will have the ability to call into BMW Financial and verify all monetary factors on the account.

2. Even with the lower remaining balance I will keep cash down at $1,600 plus transfer fees paid by buyer.

3. Vehicle was taken to my local BMW Dealer on the 18th for a pre-lease end inspection. As it stands right now there are no additional charges for any damage, tires, etc etc. I was provided a paper statement stating such. The only charge listed is a disposition fee of $350, which can be waived if you purchase another BMW at turn in. Tires currently sit at 8/32, BMW allows for anything above 4/32.

Sorry for all the confusion. Had it not been for the first rep I would’ve initially had these numbers listed correctly.

Message me with any questions or if you’re interested!

1 Like

Also, thanks to one of the members on here, I have the Monroney Label for the car.

3 Likes

Hey bud what’s the deal, I’ve PMed you multiple times, I’m interested!

Is this still available?

OP has not been on here in months. He can PM a mod to re-open if he wants.