Lease Transfer: 2017 BMW 330i SportWagon M-Sport X-Drive. $36/Month with $1,600 Down - Orlando FL

Hey Everyone! Sorry for the delay in response, I was away over the weekend and had little to no cell service. Responding to everyone’s messages and comments as we speak!

Contractually it’s at 25 cents per mile. I’m able to purchase additional miles on my BMWF account page for 23 cents per mile.

I believe he’s trying to say the effective monthly is $227, “including tax”, since the lease is already paid off and he’s just trying to recoup a portion of what has already been paid.

$2,500/11 months = $227.27/month

It doesn’t look like the $2,500 is in addition to the monthly listed.

2 Likes

Thats right.

He is looking to recoup $2500 and then buyer pays $500 transfer fee.

This gets you through the remainder of the lease.

No monthly payment due, as the lease is paid in full. Just a transfer fee and flat fee to him.

1 Like

Any suggestions on the cheapest shipper? Check Manheims shipper from Orlando to DC and it was about $700.

1 Like

I never recommend the cheapest of anything, especially a shipper.

I’d rather spend the extra $100 and go with quality.

If someone is getting a BMW and they’re not willing to spend the extra money for peace of mind, they may want to rethink getting a BMW.

I exclusively use Fisher Shipping out of Auburn MA.

Ever see Shipping Wars? I wouldnt want any of those jabronis picking up my $50xxx BMW :slight_smile:

5 Likes

lol not at all.

I like Fisher personally.

Stacie over there is awesome

2 Likes

Awesome, just requested a quote from them! I’ll be sure to tell them you referred if I move forward with it.

1 Like

No worries! Theyll charge you extra if you tell them i sent you

2 Likes

I love living in Northern VA. Looks like 11 months of personal property tax on this (paid annually on the NADA used car value) would be around $800. Then I’m unsure how they would handle sales tax. This state makes owning a nice car very difficult/expensive.

3 Likes

Probably a little lower since the value will drop by next June when they calculate property tax for 2020. But yeah, it sucks.

1 Like

Boy is this tempting, if for nothing else than loyalty.

2 Likes

This is a cool wagon for sure! Lots of great options.
Custom build?

Better than FMV in Texas. :weary:

How so?

We pay sales tax on the entire cap cost of the vehicle at lease initiation then 5-6% annually in PPT + registration + inspection/emissions fees. I havent seen any other state that is this high.

A 35k car would be roughly $1000 in PPT annually.

1 Like

Nate! You going to take this one? It’s a steal for this car.

1 Like

Is this deal still available? if so please dm me

1 Like

That’s just awful. VA is quite possibly one of the worst states to lease a new luxury car.

You definitely need the front 3/4 view to sell this car.

Wagon with the msport bumper and black grill is titttssssss

2 Likes

Hello Everyone!

Just a small update on the car. As it stands it’s still available for transfer.

One small detail to note is the price structure. The Mini dealership where I bought my new car from miscalculated the remaining balance. So as it stands right now there’s 2 payments remaining on the lease at $425 per month which matures in October 2020. To compensate for those two payments I’m only asking for $1,600 down to assume.

Message me with any questions.