Lease Transfer: 2017 BMW 330i SportWagon M-Sport X-Drive. $36/Month with $1,600 Down - Orlando FL

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2017 BMW 330i SportWagon

Monthly payment (pre-tax): $425.35
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $36

Lease Transfer Fee: $500 paid by buyer.

Current mileage: 33,200 (will not change, car is not being driven and is parked in the garage)
Maturity mileage: 37,865
Effective miles per month: 424
Maturity date: 10/22/2020
Residual Value: $30,619.75

MSD due (if any): None
Cash due (if any): $1,600
Incentive for new lessee (if any): All weather mats, black OEM kidney grill and OEM roof crossbars.

Financial institution: BMW Financial

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

Exterior is Black Sapphire Metallic
Interior is Dakota Black Leather with Sport Seats

M Sport Package
Premium Package
Technology Package
Harmon Kardon Surround Sound
Drivers Assistance Package
Drivers Assistance Plus Package
Apple CarPlay
Wireless Phone Charger
Heated Steering Wheel
Heated Front and Rear Seats
Panoramic Moonroof
360 Surround View Camera
Front Sideview Cameras
Power Rear Tailgate with Foot Activated Open
LED Headlights and Fog Lights
Front and Rear Park Distance Control
Heads Up Display
Navigation

Lease has a remaining balance of $398.51. Asking $1,600 down to assume lease which matures October 2020.

Very well maintained. Car is in great condition. Couple wheels have some minor curb rash. No Accidents. Have both keys.

Four new Pirelli P7 Run Flats installed 2k miles ago.

Message me for more pictures or with any questions!

Photos:

4 Likes

Great car. Little light on the miles IMO, even with the incentive, but absolutely great car and super well optioned. GLWT!

Thank You! Yea, the mileage is the Achilles heel. However, I’m pretty motivated so I’m not afraid to entertain offers to get it moved.

I’m confident a $1800-2000 incentive would move it very quickly.

Agree that it’s a great car and spec

Updated with new information. Lease has been fully paid off, looking for $3,000 down which essentially equates to a monthly payment of $272 per month.

Would you mind posting the RV?

Thanks!

Done. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just curious, but how come you decided to pay it off instead of waiting to transfer it?

I purchased a new 2020 Mini Clubman JCW and had the dealer pay off the remaining payments so I wouldn’t have to worry about the extra expense. I was going to have them cut me the check for the payments but dealership policy didn’t allow, had to be paid directly to BMW Financial. I can turn the car in anytime but figure I’ll recoup some of the money by simply asking for down payment and transferring the lease.

2 Likes

Love the transparency! Wish I was in FL otherwise I’d be all over this. Great car for a great deal!

2 Likes

Dont let the fact that you may need to ship deter you. Now is the cheapest time of year to ship from Florida. All of the snowbirds are shipping cars down with empty trucks coming home.

2 Likes

Updated down payment! Looking for $2,500 cash down, making effective payment $227 per month.

Don’t let the mileage scare you, additional miles can be purchased prior to maturity date at a reduced rate.

1 Like

Fantastic deal for a low mileage driver

Worth it for the loyalty alone

Shipping to Boston from FL is the cheapest it can be this time of year

Curious. Most curious.

1 Like

Perfect opportunity to put the X-Drive through its paces, especially with New England winters.

Oh dude! Change your title. It almost seems like it’s a RWD car.

I thought it was non X-Drive until just now. This has to go.

Cmon people

I would simplify your header and basic transfer details. I did not infer the ask was for a $2,500 one pay until reading further down in your posts, I actually thought you wanted $2,500 and the monthly was still $227.

4 Likes

PMed you…

how much are additional miles?

I don’t understand how much the lease is. The monthly is $227+tax + $2500 due to you?

Edit: It’s a one-pay lease for $2500. You really should fix the wording because it’s confusing.

1 Like

tag
Checking on how much to ship from FL to PA tomorrow.