Lease Transfer: 2017 430i Gran Coupe - $335.83/mo + tax + $1200K + transfer fee

2017 Grand Coupe up for transfer with 11 months left. The Vehicle is in good condition, Non-Smoking, & locally driven . Great opportunity for short term lease for someone who want/need a car with plenty of mileage allowance (over 1800/month). Registration recently paid and service recently completed.
Asking for $1200 down + transfer fee.

Red w/Venetian beige interior
Driving Assistant package
3yr/15K lease that begins 5/2017
11 months remaining
Contract end date 5/14/20
Current mileage: 32k
Remaining mileage: roughly 20K (over 1800/month allowed)

Was it a loaner with over 7k miles on it?

Yes it was a loaner

You should also mention if you replaced tires,. Might make it a bit more enticing if you replaced those. Effective is 530 a month I don’t think it’s too bad especially with the amount of miles you have left on this car good for someone who’s a heavy commuter

1 Like

The tires not changed, at last service last month the tech told me it’s not needed.
It’s a great car and I love it but since getting it my commute has decreased so I want to get another lease with less mileage allowance and transfer this to anyone that needs the miles still available. Any other tips on how to get traction on this as this is my first time.

Deffintley post the ad on Craig’s list and you could do swap a lease as well, the issue is that people are getting insane deals right now for the 4 series that’s why it might be a hard transfer here however your price for the time you got it and the mileage that’s allowed is not bad, however it only bring 10-11 months and the person paying 1200 down and 550 for the transfer fee might be a little too much for a 10-11 months only

2 Likes

Thank you I will look into swap a lease.