Lease transfer 2016 lexus gs350 fsport rwd in So-Cal

hi I trying to transfer my 2016 lexus gs350 fsport with marklevinson sound system.

Reason: got a business and needed a bigger car.

MSRP: 58,490

Monthly payment is 533.25 included tax
Transfer fee is $200 via lexus finance

Months: 24 month left
Mileage: current has 14000 miles still have 16000 left aka 666 miles /month. To make this a good deal i will offer 1000 from the MSDs to cover the excessive milage. Aka you still have 10k/year

Your total cost will be:
— $4,950-1000= $3,950 msd to me which you will get back $4,950 at the end of the lease
— $200 fee to lexus financial

Please dm me, i am located in So-Cal. Thanks

lol… 20 characters

1 Like

Wouldn’t be a bad deal if you didn’t have to pay the monthly.

is it even legal for a person to say pay me MSD’s ? I get you may have paid them to lexus financial yourself, but unless the money a new person pays is being paid to lexus…like the 200 dollars is…not sure you can charge them MSD’s…you’re not a registered financial institution.

@Seachange It’s very common for new leasees to pay the OG leasee the MSDs.

A seller can ask/charge anything they want. If they have an amazing deal, they could even ask for a “down payment” if they want. Buyers have to decide if it’s worth it for them or not.

aah ok, never seen that before. Good to know. Thanks :slight_smile:

MDSs is holding by Lexus Financal and transferable. At the end of the lease MSDs will be mailed to who ever taking the lease. I just post it here to see if anyone want it. Otherwise i will sell it to Carmax and take a little bit of hit… got this car at a really good deal so the payoff is not much.

Tons of GS350 F on swapalease in the mid $400s with more miles/mo.

If you really want to unload it will require some serious incentives given your current payment and low miles/mo.

3 Likes

The 2015 or older lease will be under 500 but with the refresh 2016 and 2017 there is no way people can get the car under 500.

There is currently 8 2016 gs350 fsport listing on swaplease. 1st one is 498/month but actual lease was 600 and og put in 3500 incentives. The 2nd one is 498/mo too but there is no mark levinson. The rest lease is over my payment.

Ps: i will keep this post for 3 more days if no one is interested I will sell it to carmax. My payoff is not much vs car value aka I am not too much under water, so not really desperate to unload the car.

Brutal payment to msrp ratio. MSDs and below average miles per year (8,000) this is a tough sell.

1 Like

Just updated the price, lets me know!

Already did an appraisal with carmax and will sell the car to them at the end of the week if no one is interested.

What did they offer? Someone might give you $1,000 over them to make it worth your while. :wink:

1 Like

It falls under the 1% rule …

Except it doesn’t when you factor the mileage overage. .25c plus tax per mile to bring it to the standard 833 miles from 666 miles blows the deal up.

The extra $1,000 offered above softens the blow for sure. Getting there on being competitive but almost there not quite.

They offered 38k i owe 41k factoring the msd i am still ok.

Car is sold mod please the thread, thank you!