Lease Transfer: 2016 BMW 435i Gran Coupe $498.90/month (Tax Included)

I inquired with BMWFS and they did confirm that you can extend the lease by a short term if someone preferred.

Thanks Reno!

Hi,

I understand your perspective but the monthly on my vehicle is $489.90. If youā€™re factoring in the down, please donā€™t hestitate to factor in the fact that most, but not all M3 listings on Swapalease require a down payment as well and would be even higher compared to mine.

I truly do believe that my monthly is one of the best, especially comparing it to other F36ā€™s on Swapalease which are higher with less packages than mine.

As far as your concern, the vehicle has no issues but I canā€™t account for the new assumee on what they do to the vehicle after the lease assumption haha.

Thatā€™s if you factor in the down payment but please understand even with that payment, mine is still one of the lowest on Swapalease.

Also; this vehicle was never a loaner!

Also for fair disclosure - I would update the Downpayment on the title.
Looks like a bait and switch kind of deal.

Looks at the payment - oh $498.90/mo
Scrolls further down - $1100 down+Transfer fee
Continues reading - BOOM Accident history!!

4 Likes

You can take our advice or leave it but we are telling you itā€™s not an attractive take over from a hakr perspective. Put it on cl or sal.

1 Like

OP, sweet looking ride you got, and personally I prefer RWD over AWD, even though Im located in Jersey. These GC line of bimmers have really grown on me and Iā€™ll def consider getting one of these after my Q60 RS lease expires.

Anyway, best of luck.

I thought I am smelling rat in this lease, nice to know that i am not alone!

4 Likes

accidents that have been fully repaired are not an issue when returning a leaseā€¦ I wouldnā€™t be worried about it when returning the lease assuming everything passes inspection.

1 Like

Sorry to tell you thatā€™s not the case?

Iā€™ve only taken the car into service ONCE.

It will be taken into service sometime in the next 2k~ miles, if the car manages to be in my posession till then.

If a interested party wants, I can begin the pre inspection for lease return.

you have details on M3 deal? I live in South Slope!

Updated:

I am not looking to recoup anything by asking for a down but the mods/parts are still as priced.

If anyone is interested, I can also have the vehicle pre-inspected previous to lease assumption.

Best,
Jay

I was interested until I read about the down payment + transfer fee + accident. To make it more attractive Iā€™d remove the down payment and transfer fee and guarantee no issues when returning the vehicle.