[Lease Transfer] '18 BMW M4 CP | $1,071+tax | 17 months, 25k miles left | $1000 incentive | Kansas City

Hello all and thank you in advance for looking! The reason for the transfer is that I barely drive the car and figured someone can enjoy this beauty rather than it sit in the garage and look pretty. I am in no rush to complete a transfer and please feel free to send any questions my way.

2018 BMW M4 Competition Package in Sakhir Orange II metallic

7-speed M-Double Clutch w/Drivelogic

Miles at inception: 13
Original contract total miles: 30000
Miles allowed at turn in: 30,013
Miles remaining: 25,071
Excess charge per mile: $0.30

Current mileage: 4942

Term length: 36 months
Contract start date: 07/17/2017
Maturity date: 07/17/2020

Monthly lease payment: $1071.49 + monthly sales/use tax
(my current total monthly payment is $1170.33 with the tax included)

Unfortunately I cannot locate my window sticker but I believe it was around $86k with the added carbon fiber spoiler, carbon fiber side mirror caps, tint all around, all weather floor mats, etc.

Adjusted capitalized cost: $78,896.23
Money factor: 0.00151
Residual Value: $47,176.05

Garage kept and never tracked
Up to date with maintenance taken care of at dealer
No MSDs
$0 down needed to take over lease
I will cover transfer fee of $500 (part of $1000 incentive) as long as transfer goes through and is completed.
Initially the interested party can pay up front for the lease transfer fee but I will be glad to reimburse the cost of the transfer fee through Paypal, Venmo, or any other method we agree upon. Another $500 incentive will be given towards the lease transfer to total for the $1000 incentive.

Packages/options/features:

• Competition package
  • Executive package (auto high beams, head-up display, adaptive full led headlights, parking assistant, side and top view cameras)
  • Heated steering wheel
  • Park distance control
  • Active blind spot detection
  • Active driving assistant
  • Apple CarPlay compatibility
  • All Weather floor mats
  • Carbon fiber interior trim
  • Carbon fiber rear spoiler
  • Carbon fiber side mirror caps
  • Carbon fiber roof
  • Wheels: 20" x 9" Front & 20" x 10" Rear M forged, star-spoke, style 666M
  • P265/30R20 Front & P285/30R20 Rear
  • Engine: 3.0L 6-Cylinder TwinPower Turbo w/444 HP
  • DSC and Active M Differential
  • BMW Individual High-Gloss Shadow Line

Out of curiosity, will you be paying the $500 transfer fee or are you expecting the person taking it over to pay that?

Definitely more expensive than some other Ms we’ve seen, but a short term very high mileage (~2k miles per month) lease could present an interesting value proposition here.

Good luck!

Thanks for the question @28firefighter. As an incentive I’ll be glad to take care of the $500 lease transfer fee as long as the deal goes through. From my understanding if it doesn’t go through then you are refunded $400 and BMW FS will keep $100 for administration costs I believe. I can reimburse the cost through paypal, venmo, or any other method once everything goes through and it is complete.

1 Like

Excellent - you might want to update your original post with that information for anyone just looking.

Beautiful car and again, GLWT!

1 Like

Updated your title to be more concise. Beautiful car. Can’t believe how little you’ve driven it! There’s like 1,600 miles/mo left.

1 Like

Thank you I appreciate the advice! :slight_smile:

Thank you for your help! It is much appreciated :slight_smile: My commute when I got the car was short so a tank of gas, surprisingly, would last me longer than it should :grin:

Beautiful car. And I thought 7,200 miles since 8/25/17 was low (what I’ve racked up on my stupid Lexus)

Someone is gonna drive that thing a whole bunch in a short time.

Best of luck, friend.

1 Like