Lease terms and negotiation 2021 Jeep Wrangler unlimited sport

I’m in CA looking in socal. I do not plan to own after lease but I want my off the lot expenses are low as realistically possible.

I’m a noob and I don’t know apr and number really well yet. Any chance I can get some help?

0 down
36/12
Msrp 38,355
8-speed automatic
4 door
3-piece hard top
Black

If anyone can steer me in the right direction please help (first topic)
Btw I’m planning to rent this car out on Turo as my first of many.

Your best bet is to order a 22.

I’m in Socal and currently have aggressive deals on Wranglers but you’ll have to order it. You can PM me or call/text 310-405-3507 for pricing

1 Like

My problem is that I want the car asap.

As long as you know +5000 over MSRP, that’s pretty realistic for a car on the lot.

I know the dealer makes profit in the spread but that can be negotiated no?

1 Like

How many thousands of dollars are you willing to pay to not wait 2 months?

Lets see, I have a car that will sell in 2 days and this guy wants to negotiate it below MSRP.

Yes, good luck with that. If Jeff can’t give you MSRP, that means it’s pretty hard. Hope you have hours if not days worth invested into this.

Not many honestly. You’re saying if I wait for the 22 model it’ll be cheaper than trying to get the 21 model asap?

Thank you.

Significantly cheaper.

1 Like

I appreciate it. I would’ve wasted so much money if I didn’t have this forum.

1 Like

Have you checked to see if the bank will allow this?

Other people have done it. Turo has an insurance policy that every user has to use in order to rent a car. Do you have a concern?

I don’t, but you should. Many banks don’t allow their property to be “rented” out.

1 Like

TBH only reason I clicked on this chat is cause I saw “negotiation” in the title :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t think you are allowed to put a leased vehicle on Turo. I could be wrong but your lease should specifically forbid subletting.
Here is more information:

1 Like

Maybe some other users who have signed Chrysler Capital leases recently have fresher information but this topic has come up before. You would need to read any lease contract carefully regardless of which bank you end up using. Turo has insurance, sure… But it’s going to be liability and collision, it won’t cover things like a transfer case blowing prematurely because someone left it in 4wd, or didn’t know how to properly shift into 4 Lo. It won’t cover anything that you might miss that could bite you at turn in, like missing or damaged skid plates because someone decided to drive a rental Jeep like a rental Jeep.

If you’re considering Turo, read. up on their reddit channel for an accurate picture of what you’re in for.

Generally it’s one of those things you’re not supposed to do contractually, but will they find out? Someone on there reported that Ally cancelled a lease contract when they found out a car was put on Turo.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.