Please delete post thank you

Please delete post. Thank you.

1 Like

What packages/options come with the vehicle?

What was the sticker originally? For reference I leased a 550i last year and my payment is $500 a month pre-tax, $78k sticker.

1 Like

M-Sport Package with 19" 403m Wheels
Lighting Package
Driver Assistance Package
Navigation

Sticker was $56,495.

Ouch your price per mile is pretty high on this. Youā€™re probably going to need to up your incentives to pass this along. That, or get really lucky.

That was a demo IIRC and unless itā€™s available for a lease transfer itā€™s irrelevant to anyone looking at this car.

Please be more clear: You are letting the next lessee ā€˜keepā€™ 1,200 net from the MSD. Is the 750 and 250 in addition to that or included in that?

Sorry, I am requesting $3000 back of the $4,200 MSD. Incentive is $1200. The buyer can do as they please with the funds. The breakdown is an idea of how it could be used to allocate the funds.

This is leasehackr - there will always be comments from the gallery. If you post, Lease swap for Lambo Aventador for $100 a month, 10k miles a year, somebody will say ā€œdoes it include maintenance and can you get me a new set of tiresā€ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Increased incentive to $1400

@MytoknDreamr i think a lot of people are going to be scared off by the low miles/mo.

As a suggestion, why donā€™t you inquire about prepayment on additional miles with BMW directly. So for example to make it a ā€œdrivableā€ car without having to worry about miles, most will need 1000mi/mo. Thatā€™s an additional 300 mi/mo or an additional 7200mi approx. If you agree to prepay the 7200 mi then maybe itā€™s mentally an easier sale. Of course, donā€™t buy it until you have a buyer for the car.

For example if you said youā€™ll buy the additional miles (directly through BMW so thereā€™s piece of mind), pay for the transfer fee and take $3000 out of $4200 MSDs it just sounds better to me, even though itā€™s kinda the same (approx). Effectively someone would end up with that car by giving you $3000 upfront out of which they get $4200 back and they get the car for $469+tax/mo when you take the MSD savings into account without paying a transfer fee or worrying about miles.

donā€™t do 1k miles a month, that should be additional, make it a baseline 10k a year or equivalent per month so another 1800 miles.

@nyclife if he wants to ā€œincentivizeā€ someone to take it, he has to offer something people want. I think taking care of the miles in a generous way will go a long way. But yes, @MytoknDreamr can decide how/what combo he wants to incentivize this offer in a way thatā€™s more attractive.

Yes but you can always add miles. You canā€™t take them away. Many people do 10k year leases, so donā€™t go overboard at 12k if you donā€™t have to, wait until the customer specifies they need more miles before spending on miles someone may not need.

@nyclife makes a good point. Some people might be ok with 10k mi.

So you could:

Offer (A): pay the transfer fee, prepay the diff in miles to 10k mi/yr and $X back from the MSD.
Offer (B): pay the transfer fee, prepay the diff in miles to 12k mi/yr and $Y back from the MSD.

(Y < X)

More miles upfront, less $ back from MSD depending on what the new owner requires for milage.

Thank you guys for the input.

I can purchase additional miles for the buyer and am willing to offer to pay for the transfer fee if they are approved. I would require $X cash back if they decide that I purchase additional miles. Pending how many miles I purchase.

Offer A seems to be the route I would prefer buyer and I to work out.

Just updating that registration was recently paid.

Incentive up to $1500