No longer needed thanks

Really cringing right now…

guys - get over it, i roasted one dude bc he went out of his way to be a dick and the thread got derailed bc you all jumped to his rescue after i made him feel dumb. you wanna keep crying about it or you wanna move on with your lives ? bc i dont care about any of you , your opinions or your pathetic attempts at making me upset

its not a bad deal, without the 3k its great. with the 3k its fair. Its 1% , everyone knows thats a good deal. the 3k is negotiable. Its not that serious, im a terrible person bc i defended myself after he came at me sideways at 4am with nothing constructive to input. I was totally receptive to the respectful comments.

Maybe go and read what he said, what feedback did he give? besides going out of his way to be rude. READ

Thanks for the advice on taking night classes so I can eventually have what you have. Unless you have a doctorate, I might have you beat in that category.

You paid 3k for painting your wheels, a clear bra and window tint. All that equates to an added value of $0 to the vehicle.

5,700 miles is definitely USED. Would you go to a dealer and buy a brand new car with 5,700 miles on it? Cars with 5,000 miles or 50,000 miles are both used car. Don’t try to justify your pricing by giving your car the title of a ‘New car with 5,700 miles’. You sound like the meister of selling used cars.

I was just picking your offer apart. Don’t take it so personal. I am not in my teens anymore so your personal insults dont really do anything.

I use my signals and i dont speed unless its late at night and the road is clear.

I didnt take it personal i simply gave you a taste of your own medicine. Now you’re talking to me like a man, go back and read what you said. laughing with emojis? cmon man

i think we can all agree this is a waste of time. Lets move on. Thanks for all the feedback i will continue my research on the site. Part of the reason i even posted here was to get some real feedback and i will take it into consideration if it doesnt sell on swapalease in the next couple weeks.

Very nice car though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hopefully the NSX’s don’t all sell out in that time period…

2 Likes

It’s beautiful, but do you know what drives me crazy about some of these performance cars? The front license plate situation. I know that legal requirements vary from location to location, but there’s gotta be a better way of mounting them that doesn’t look hideous and ruin all that aero you just paid for.

Nope, you’ve proven yourself to be a complete douche. I don’t think anyone is going to tolerate that kind of crap you’re pulling here.

Its over. Get over it. Move along. Go enjoy your evening. Find something better to do.

Thanks, also doesnt help the NYS state plate has ugly colors.

Come to PA, no front license plate required.

I must have missed the part where you roasted someone. I only joined the thread in time to catch you being retarded. Bummer. You’ve got other issues that you evidently need to handle and see someone for – outside of this forum. Best to take it offline. Good luck.

The only person that got roasted was you when your bmw salesperson took his family to Hawaii off the commission he made on your deal.

6 Likes

Somebody gotta boost our country GDP somehow.

Boom :boom:

Literally laughing out loud at this guy modding a leased car. Are those tints are even legal in NY?