No longer needed thanks

I thought you guys were “hackers”. Be a hacker and hack the 3k don’t complain about it

Don’t worrry about where I find him

If you are somehow planning on finding him here, being a little nicer to other members should help.

Man good luck on your transfer. Just saying it is not a good deal as presented. However, as pointed out you might have better luck in swapalease. All our deals get trashed here so do not take it personal. Kind of love hate relationship we have with eachother.

I will be nice when people stop acting up

I don’t mind it, if I was that offended I wouldn’t be replying

Think that the turn signal lever has ever been moved on this M3?

3 Likes

Only if it’s covered in $1200 worth of carbon fiber.

4 Likes

Part of the problem I have with these deals (swapping leases) in general is that without a real incentive, I don’t want to pay mostly full price for a used car. Couldn’t I get a 1% deal on this same car brand new, and I pick the options, etc? To me personally, I need to see the incentive to take on a used vehicle.

3 Likes

But dude this is a special carbon fiber BMW m3 and it has like aftermarket options and stuff!!!11one

With all the name calling and insults, I’m sure you’re not offended.

I understand the $3k in that that XPEL clear bra was probably $2k alone, plus the other modifications. Trouble becomes, others may not want them/want to pay for them, plus on this forum people want a deal…on the deal. Either way, it is up to the OP if he wants to get out of the car quickly and thus an incentive gets him there, or if someone else also values those things and wants the car. He is also not the first to post up a high end car for a swap, get feedback on incentives and suggest posters here are too cheap or poor :rofl:

Exactly my point. Most here can do as well and get the car they want, for less $. If you comp sal and lease trader yeah your car looks like a deal, but to us it’s meh.

1 Like

Cool it, pal. This is not an appropriate thing to say to another person, and is unacceptable in this forum. You need to re-evaluate your life if you really think it’s okay to say things like this to people. Makes me sick.

1 Like

im famous on my first day in the forum, when is my award ceremony?

There ya go I fixed it for you.

2 Likes

:grinning::couplekiss_man_woman::relaxed:

you guys will learn to love me ! eventually !

Based on what we’ve seen, you just seem like a terrible human being. So I highly doubt that.

2 Likes

Have faith, Its a new year! maybe i can make a new post on the “ask the hackers” section how to be less terrible