Lease Takeover 2020 BMW M550i (Bluestone Metallic) BMW Ultimate Care+ 3 years Maintenance Included NO DOWN PAYMENT!

2020, BMW, M550i

MSRP: 80k
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $739.78
Effective monthly payment: $815.61 (with 10% tax included)

Current mileage: 7,000
Maturity mileage: 30,000
Effective miles per month:
Maturity date: 01/23/2023

MSD due (if any): N/A
Cash due (if any): N/A

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Added Options:

• 20" M Double-spoke wheels, style 668M with performance run-flat tires
  • Heated Steering Wheel

PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA TEXT: 818-371-3616 SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY!

1 Like

Adding the window sticker would have been easier than the options + features.

Solid deal in these times, should move quickly. Have you listed it on SaL yet?

Photos are too large. I can gladly text it to any prospective individuals and also I wasn’t able to locate the window sticker.

You listed mostly standard features, you forgot to list refrigerant

What was the Msrp?

13 Likes

Just take them with your phone

I never understand “sellers” who make potential buyers have to work so hard to get critical information.

18 Likes

It doesn’t upload from my phone. I tried and believe me I have no intention of making it hard on any potential parties; so what you wrote is invalid.

1 Like

Invalid?

You’re being defensive but the feedback above from others says it all.

Would you buy a car without knowing the MSRP?

Upload to Imgur, Giphy, google photos, google drive, dropbox???

I’m sorry, but nobody is crazy enough to transfer into a used/driven high 70s to low 90s Sedan without seeing the thing first?

We don’t want another Carbon Fiber splitter dilemma, or CS swapped parts thing. <-- poster took stock splitter off and replaced it with a CF splitter, due to damage and did not mention it iirc.

1 Like

I’ve contacted OP and he’s very up-front about everything. I’m going to help him out a bit here and post up the Monroney for you guys, which I pulled myself (redacting the VIN in case he doesn’t want to share).

8 Likes

Thank you so much boss!

Bump. Pictures are coming up shortly!

Any luck with the photos?

@bluzbra where did you pull that from?

1 Like

Most likely here: https://monroneylabels.com/

1 Like

As @Splattered correctly guessed, from monroneylabels.com using the VIN OP provided.

1 Like

Ahh I wish that was free! Or like $1 lol

2 Likes

Haha, me too. But it’s well worth it if you’re serious about taking over a car. To me it’s like paying the $5 or whatever for the CarFax. Making sure the car has the options I want (unless of course the Monroney is already provided in the listing). In this case, OP says he can’t find it. So had to get it myself, but I guess I saved everyone else $8 from having to pull it up!

7 Likes

Oh for sure! OP can’t even find the car because there’s still no pictures after a week. Zinnnnggggg

It’s a great tool. They should offer monthly subscriptions for like $30

I’d buy it

3 Likes

Photos are uploaded! Thank you all for your patience.

1 Like

Any pics of the other 2 wheels and tires? Or do they also have bubbles and rash.

1 Like