Lease take-over for 2016 Nissan Rouge SV AWD

Hi I’m trying to have someone take over my lease.

Rouge SV AWD
PANORAMIC ROOF
V4
12k/yr
Current miles 17000
Release end August 2018

18 months left PM me for more details

Why not save everyone time and just share the full details on the post? Especially the dollar amount…?

It’s in New Jersey and it’s $309.99 per month

Man what was the MSRP of the car?

Man the msrp on my paperwork states 30,150.

Try leasetrader or swapalease.

309.99 per month is funny. Probably not an accident. Dealer probably thought it sounded better than 310.

It’s funny yes but that’s what they did.

You may have a hard time getting this off your hands here … if you search around here, people are trying to target around $212/mo (for a 3rd row Rouge SUV) and what is surprising is that people are willing to switch brands/models/makes for the right deal so the RAV, Highlander, Equinox, Traverse, Infiniti also come into play.

Even if you pay ~$100 to swapalease, may still be hard to move it. You may have to just plan on riding it out and read up here on how to not get enticed by the “sounds better than $310” monthly payment. It sucks for now but you found this forum and you just have to make it up on your next deal

3 Likes

True I’ll try swapalease. I’m still looking for someone to take over. its black with black cloth interior. I still think its a great price for someone to take. You can get 212 for a 3rd row rouge but no panoramic roof or navigation but its all about what a person wants.

This vehicle is still on the market. Just posted on Swapalease.

http://www.swapalease.com/lease/details/?salID=1102625

How much did they charge and what’s the lowest?

They wouldn’t go lower than $100 for a Nissan. It depends on the make of the car the prices because it depends on what your individual contract says. They are trying to charge me $500 to sell my Acura but I rather keep my Acura. I got a great price for it.

I would follow what @chrisgo is saying however a slight modification. I’d drop a SERIOUS incentive like $1,000 or maybe even $1,700 to bring the payment down into the low 200s. Think about it in 3 months you would be stuck paying $1,000 anyways.

So it’s better to cut losses now and chalk up to being an expensive mistake to move it instead of sitting on it and saying "it has pano and navigation.

Also a word of advice, Nissan leaves you on the lease as a guarantor even after someone takes it over. So if the person decides to take the Rouge and dump it in the Delaware River then you’re on the hook for the lease still. Someone I know got screwed on a 65k remaining GTR swapalease…

Also the one I lease for $212 a month had the roof and the nav. $500 drive off.

But was it AWD and SV type. You can get the base model with bag and moon roof but then the whole interior is like plastic.

True, it was the 7 seat version and they don’t do leather with that so it needs to be SL. It was about $2k less thank yours total MSRP which would account for about $50 a month. So not too far off.

I meant to write AWD** not bag

Well no need to argue haha. I’m not putting any more money towards it. Someone wants it take it. My fiancé is still using the car. It’s not like I desperately need to get rid of it. I’m just trying to buy a house. Having the 309 payment hurts my purchasing power.

Also I’m not sure if you are referring to sun roof or panoramic roof.please see photos on posting. It has blind spot assist heated mirrors and heated seats and all view cameras. Front back side with some kind of sensor that tells you if your close to a car while parking.