Lease Small AWD SUV Cheap?

My niece is looking to lease a small SUV with AWD. She’ll only need 10k miles / year. She’s in Michigan.

I feel pretty confident in working a lease deal, having been on this forum for a while and recently working a couple myself.

What makes & models should we look at for nice, low payments?

Thanks!

Extremely vague.

One person’s low payments is $700, another’s is $100

1 Like

Mazda CX5
BMW X1
bentley bentayga

These lease best IMO

2 Likes

Tim, what is she looking for? There’s a billion small SUV’s out there.

A fellow forum member just signed a $26k Encore $220/mo $0 DAS.

Sorry, “cheap” for her is under $250-ish.

She’s set on AWD, but she’s flexible on everything else.

She’ll probably wait until November when I believe the incentives will improve.

Chris, are you thinking of becoming a broker or something? :slight_smile: Is that dealer reasonable driving distance from Metro Detroit?

X1 loaner is “cheap”

Are X1’s able to be sold again? I don’t think she’ll go there. She’s young and her insurance will kill her.

No, I don’t get any money out of it on either end. Dealer is in metro Detroit. We got our Terrain from her, she sends me a list of deals every month since A) there’s no Michigan threads on here ever and B) all the metro Detroit dealers only advertise employee discounts.

@Jesse_Sun that’s FWD and she’s most likely not getting a ‘cheap’ BMW in Michigan, although I know the answer to every question on this forum is supposed to be ‘BMW’.

Found a AWD x1, better deal than sdrive x1.

Except the dealer states it’s prices have all incentives included, and it’s a stripper x1 so probably msrp of $36k, meaning they are discounting it probably a hair under 9%. Not the basis of a good deal.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t even bother with a BMW up here if just looking for something cheap. Dealers do not play ball. You know that as well as I do :rofl:

Unless the programs have changed, an LX or EX would be less

1 Like