Lease return with some damage?

Correct. Moving on from Audi

Where in NYC are you? I can possibly refer you to my guy. But just want to note that I personally hate making referrals because my good experience with him might not be the same story with you. Just want to throw that disclosure out there. But to me, they are great. Take all my families cars to them, located in Brooklyn.

Hi everyone! Iā€™m curious if anyone has been charged for damage to the underside of your vehicle. My driveway slopes down before it evens out, and my A4, which I didnā€™t think sits that low, tends to scrape the gravel if I donā€™t pull in at the correct angle. Recently, I scratched some of the body; the right rocker panel. You can see the gravel scratch right behind the tire. My lease isnā€™t due for another 10 months, and I plan to get the inspection ahead of returning, but Iā€™m starting to get worried that I will be penalized for that, and the cost I might incur. In the past, with another car I owned, someone completely keyed the right side of my car all the way across and the repair was a few thousand. The repair shop said the scratch was deep and they had to replace the whole right side of my car because it covered many panels (they could have been lying but itā€™s already said, done and paid for so please donā€™t tell me I was duped). With my Audi, Iā€™m nervous that damage will require a simlar type of repair, replacing the lower panel of my car all the way across. Any thoughts on this?

I turned in an Audi about a year ago and was told as long as the pre-inspection is done, corporate Audi doesnā€™t see the car again. Dealership has the car, gets the option to buy, if not it goes to auction.

My guess is that minor damage gets overlooked, but something that major would be reported by the dealer.