Lease Opinion - 2018 Hyundai Sonata SE

Is it good enough. I was looking for a second car to lease and below is what I have.

GA
2018 Hyundai Sonata SE
36 months, 10K/yr
Monthly payment $200 with $750 DAS (includes 1st month payment)

Don’t have a detailed quote from dealer but we agreed on above on emails.

Can I do any better.

Thanks

current incentives that expire 7/9:
3500 lease cash
500 sales event cash
500 aged inventory selldown (VIN dependent, old stock gets this bonus)

Without knowing the details, it is tough to assess but it isn’t a bad deal.
knowing sell price, doc fee and dmv would help

check here for comps:

i think you can go down to 550 DAS and 195/month ( i am assuming they are hiding a big doc fee which is just a dealer pad).

$700 doc fees down there. Try to find an old one on carguru and ask about the old inventory coupon. Your dealer discount is pretty good. You can also ask for a managers coupon which are $500.

did you get the cap cost, residual percentage and money factor?

.00114 and 54%
$3500 lease cash
$500 regional incentive

Probably changed today.

Dont forget the other things you can potentially apply to hyundai: uber, boostup and bonus drive (after lease).

New numbers-
.00213 MF and 54% residual
$4500 lease cash

Hello, I am also interested in this deal. Can you provided more details such as MSRP and selling price before rebate? I think the $4500 lease cash didn’t include the uber and boostup? So it will be a great deal if applying these.

If you sign up for Uber and boost up I bet you could grind one of these things to less than $150

I am getting quoted MF .00206
mSRP 23245 (SE)
discounts $4750
addtl discount military with a DD214
10k/36month
aqu fee $650
reg $175
$199 with zero down other than first month payment

Looks good to me.

2018 Hyundai Sonata Same price as a Civic

Hyundai Sonata

Payment: $189 for 36 months
Amount Due at Signing: $2,199
Effective Cost: $250/month
MSRP: $22,935
Annual Mileage: 12,000 miles
Offer Ends: July 31, 2018

Why it’s a great deal: The Sonata SE is one of the cheapest cars to lease with $3,500 in lease discounts. Its effective cost of $250 is $66/month less than the Accord LX ($316).

Believe it or not, the Sonata has the exact same effective cost as a Civic LX ($250), which makes it an appealing upgrade for those who aren’t looking to spend a ton of money on their next car.

Where you can find this deal: This is a regional offer in Los Angeles, but we’re seeing similar offers elsewhere.

Who would get a Civic LX for $250?

The offer I posted above was based on last month’s program. Dealer said he’d do same numbers.

and you forget Bonus Drive.

With Bonus Drive, Boost up, that is an easy $1000 savings without uber if it is still even around.

Picked up mine @ 200/month zero down. Thanks to @drtodd

1 Like