Lease intel auto broker - specializing in bmw

If you are wondering if we are a newer broker, the answer is no; the only new here is the coming together of a network of us in different regions with vast experience and a strong dealer relationship. We have decided to work together to bring buyers stronger and better deals.

We broker cars that are listed deals as well as specific requests. We receive a high volume of requests, so we may not list that many deals. Dealer inventory also sometimes changes more quickly than we would be able to update a spreadsheet. Please fill out our form for requests; they are answered in the order received: Lease Intel Quote Form

Regions serviced: We service the entire nation. When necessary, we can source cars from other dealerships, but our main partner dealership has numerous years of experience shipping cars all over the country.

Vehicle makes: We specialize in BMW and also work with Mercedes.

Fee amount: $499 (MSRP under $100,000) / $699 (MSRP over $100,000)

Email Address: MyDeal@LeaseIntel.com

Number of years / months in business: We have been brokering deals for years under various entities, and our main dealer contact has worked for BMW for more than 20 years.

FAQs:
Q: How does the residual change if I increase the miles to 12,000 or 15,000 per year?
A: Subtract 1% from the residual shown to change to 12,000 miles; subtract 3% to change to 15,000 miles. (Payments shown in our spreadsheets reflect 10,000 miles)

Q: Why is the rebate amount different at your dealership than I have been quoted locally?
A: Manufacturer rebates may vary based on the dealership location.

Q: What are MSDs? How do I calculate them?
A: MSDs, or multiple security deposits are used to lower the money factor and pay less interest on the lease each month. Each MSD reduces the MF by 0.00005, and they are calculated based on the monthly payment (including tax if in a state that taxes the monthly payment) rounded up to the next $50. BMW allows a total of 7 MSDs.

Example:

• A payment of $440 is rounded up to $450
  • $450 x 7 = $3,150
  • The MF is reduced by 0.00035

Q: Will next month’s program have better rates?
A: Unfortunately, no one knows the next month’s program in advance. However, this month’s terms can be locked with a credit application.

Q: Do you work with other manufacturers?
A: Yes, BMW and Mercedes are the makes we service.

Q: Can you do out of state deals?
A: Absolutely! We have numerous repeat customers and referrals from almost all 50 states.

Q: Can you deliver to my state?
A: Yes. We have relationships with dealerships across the country, or you can ship a car directly from our partner dealership. Shipping is at the customer’s cost, but we will give you recommendations for trusted shippers to get quotes on pricing.

Q: Why won’t you accept my deal?
A: Insufficient information (missing build code, MSRP) or the budgeted price and/or payment expectation is unreasonable, especially in states with a higher sales tax. We can let you know which model falls within your budget or payment range. :slightly_smiling_face:

Feedback and constructive criticism are welcome. Thank you!

User canceled membership