Lease in progress. Audi q5 premium plus

I am outta here. Folks need to grow up

$640 for a Q5 P+ doesn’t pass my smell test. Other opinions may vary.

Your rebates are going to be first month payment ($640 in this case) plus whatever lease cash & loyalty Audi has right now. Speaking of which, what does Edmunds forums say about MF and incentives?

1 Like

Understood. Take a look at the MSRP. Car is loaded. Also, ALL costs, taxes etc. being capitalized except for $350. I havent used Edmunds but I will take a look. Is there a particular component of the lease that strikes you as being out of line. I am being told that the only program in NY for February is the first months lease, $750 to the dealer which they are using to reduce the selling price and a $1,039 rebate which I am unsure of what that is. Thanks

Never has a dealer charged me for a full tank of gas when I purchase or lease a vehicle. Doesn’t matter how much discount I was getting. It is just a gold-standard of good customer service to fill up the tank for the customer when they buy a car. That and all of the hidden incentives (which are most likely included in that selling price) make me think to look elsewhere.

Read Leasing 101, build the dealer based on previous Q5 lease deals posted to the forum, and email that to dealers.

1 Like

no, dealers are actually reimbursed by the manufacturer for vehicle prep. this includes gas.

2 Likes

Interesting. I figured PDI was coming out of someone’s pocket, just not the price of a tank of gas. Figured that it was just the price of selling a car. Still, having the customer pay for that just seems wrong if they are already getting that reimbursed.

A dealer selling you petrol and etch isn’t worth giving your business too. Find a new store, or call a broker who will smoke this deal.

2 Likes

Thanks for the input. Can you tell me how to get in touch with a broker?

There is one right here that sells in your area, but not sure if he does Audi.

An Audi is not really “loaded” at the P+ level. It need to be at the Prestige level before it is really loaded.

2 Likes

thats a riot!

I am leasing my 6th Audi and I have always had great dealings with Biener Audi. I have a feeling this is Audi of queens who are not very accommodating and never seem to have the car on their lot. The fact that you have to negotiate a tank of gas should tell you to move on. Good luck.

1 Like

Not necessarily. NY tax is much better than MD and TX tax. NY doesn’t tax on the selling price. These states do

It is Audi of queens. At least my last Q5 from them right when they were opening up shop and they gave me an incredible deal. I think I can get the best deal out of them but I just don’t know what the best deal is. It’s not clear to me what the rebates and incentives are I know the money factor and the residual and I have a pretty good idea of how far below invoice they should be selling me the car. I know I can get them to remove the gas and the etching fee. With Beiner I just assumed that because of the area they’re in they have people that just walk off the street into their show room and pay top dollar so I never expected to get a good deal from them Thanks

You are going to make someone a lot of money.

4 Likes

when does your lease end. March might have better incentives since it is the end of the quarter. Biener happens to be surprisingly aggressive. If you decide to call them ask for sales manager andrew russo. By the way their service is the best. Again best of luck.

Cmon man it’s the middle of 3 tiers.

I’m not even sure who I’m responding to. A buyer? No, a buyer looks out for their own interests. A buyer doesn’t gaslight himself with BS the seller says.

Between the loaded comment and the NY tax being killer, you’re negotiating against yourself way more than any seller could.

3 Likes

It’s extremely unlikely you’re going to get a good deal on the 5 boros or LI. You’ll need to travel to NJ, CT or mainland NY if you value your money

1 Like

What would be the right selling price for the car? It’s 10% below invoice too much?