Lease Hero - SoCal Auto Broker Firm

Pleasure speaking to you and wish you the best of luck locking down that M340i lease :blush:

1 Like

Arya was super helpful through the whole process even tho I was going back and forth between two cars for a couple weeks. I compared a lot of cars and brokers and Arya always had the best deals so you can cut the search and go straight to him :slight_smile:
Everything was ready to go and seamless when I got to the dealership. Thanks again!

1 Like

Happy to help and you got an incredible deal on a gorgeous car! Tanzanite blues my favorite :blush:

2 Likes

Got in touch with Arya and the process was very professional and efficient! Highly recommended!

Hi @Commanderwiggin,

I deeply apologize as we must’ve missed your text. I’ve gone through and replied to all my texts up until yesterday evening (and was unable to find one with your username or name in your bio) and will be replying to all the remainder promptly tomorrow morning. As to your pms, we made sure to respond as soon as you made a request for our specials and we’re currently in the process of finding a car in your desired spec.

Best,
Arya Kesha 714-881-2719

2 Likes

Let me know what you find :wink:

Edit:

Arya Found my wife the perfect BMW i3s!!!

1 Like

Will do! I’ll keep in touch with you and continue finding your desired car promptly tomorrow! Thank you for understanding :blush:

1 Like

@LeaseHero helped me with my BMW and in my opinion is one of the best brokers in SoCal. Guy is a straight shooter.

2 Likes

Got in touch with Arya and the process was very professional and efficient! Highly recommended! My wife is now driving a brand new BMW i3s with Tech Package in the exact color combination we were after. Never had to step foot in the dealership and my wife is extremely happy! After contacting nearly every dealership in Socal, the majority wouldn’t dance fair so I strongly advise anyone looking for the best deal, and hassle free experience, to contact Lease Hero!

2 Likes

Two Highlights from the Black Friday rush :smiley:

@lachane

@lexrj

Absolute pleasure serving you Sako! @sakhem

Gorgeous color combo on your car too, white on ivory looks great on the z4 with all the black accents :smiley:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5_v472HszS/?igshid=18sycxhrhajao

LeaseHero is legit. Got an incredible deal on a BMW 330i lease from Arya last year.

I contacted multiple brokers; Arya’s rate was the best.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the kind words, glad to hear you’re enjoying your 330i! :blush:

Arya took care of me again, for a family member with an RX350 purchase. He’s the real deal, saved them a pile of :moneybag: and effort. Smooth sailing start-to-finish.

Definitely give them a chance if you’re in the SoCal market.

:bat:

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words, 2nd deal this past year and looking forward to more :wink:

I’ll keep it simple - Thank you Arya! It’s an awesome vehicle and super happy with it :grin:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind words Kit! It was a bit hectic getting you the car with current circumstances, but glad we made it work and at an incredible rate. Thank you for your patience and congrats once again!

Just picked up this beautiful M760i. It’s the second car in the last 9 months that Arya’s helped me out with and both times he’s delivered on his promise. This one got a little more complicated due to it being a dealer transfer but Arya updated me throughout the process. If you’re looking for a great deal on a BMW in SoCal, make sure to give these guys a call. Highly recommended!

Thanks Arya,

Joe

1 Like

I contacted Justin for a new vehicle lease and he responded right away. The new vehicle pricing that they posted was very clear and straight forward with DAS and monthly payment. No hidden fee whatsoever. I dealt with him through text messages back and forth a few times and that was the whole process. I picked the vehicle, he went to work finding it and we set the delivery date. On the set date, the vehicle was delivered to my front door, the dealer guy handed me paperwork to sign and that was it. All done in 30 minutes. Easy peasy. Great experience. No time wasted!

1 Like