Lease Hero - SoCal Auto Broker Firm

It was a pleasure doing business with you, happy to clear any doubts you may have had about us and ended up with a good experience :blush:.

Picked up an i8 yesterday through Arya. My experience was amazing and he was very helpful throughout the process. I highly recommend Leasehero and will definitely work with them anytime I need a car

1 Like

Happy to hear you had a good experience, and we will be awaiting to help you on your next car :blush:

Anything on the Hyundai Nexo? Or is that too hard to come by.

Please pm us for private inquiries :slight_smile:. Nothing currently!

Another one of our many satisfied customers! Congrats @ysquared2!

Signed: 19 BMW M4 CS MSRP $104k $819+tax $0 DAS $0 MSD 36/10

2 Likes

Just had a great experience working with leasehero yesterday. Didn’t know the deal was going to happen but eventually did. Made numbers better than anyone out there. If your looking for a car, don’t hesitate to give him what you have and most likely he will be able to beat it and honor it. Not wasting your time like some dealers/brokers. Glad I was able to connect with him!

1 Like

Absolute pleasure serving you! Hope you’re enjoying your M4 CS :smile:

Thanks for pulling through on the 530e!

1 Like

Of course! Should I share the details of your deal or do you want to take the liberty of doing that? :wink:

You may feel free to do so but convert it back to 10k miles to keep things standard. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Leased a 530e from Arya for an outstanding price. Even better was the service. He found the exact car I was looking for, and was patient with questions and “asks”. I leased through text message while attending a 4 year old’s birthday party at Chucky Cheese. Picked it up at the dealership an hour later. Seamless and effortless. A+

2 Likes

Thank you Manish for the kind words and thank you for trusting us with your car lease! I was more than happy to beat the quote you brought in (and on an even nicer car than you were working with) :blush:

Leased a 2019 X3 with Arya. He was a pleasure to deal with and he got us a GREAT deal!

1 Like

Hope you’re enjoying your x3, it was a pleasure working with you!

1 Like

Thank you, Arya! We love the BMW 530e, not to mention the great deal that we got from you. I hate going to the dealer and negotiating for hours to and still not knowing whether I got a fair deal or not. Not this time! The whole process was so easy and got an awesome deal. Thanks again for your service.

1 Like

Happy to hear you had a good experience with us :blush:. No problem at all, the pleasure was all ours!

This is a “Review” thread.

Thanks for your help, Arya!! I leased a 2019 BMW X4 from Arya with the price that I was aiming for and any other dealer was not willing to sell for that price. I was initially skeptical and had a lot of questions, but he was very responsive and the entire process was smooth. Thanks again!

1 Like

Absolute pleasure serving you Han! We were more than happy to beat the quote you brought to us on the X4 and happy to guide you through the brokering process with us :slight_smile: