Lease help - 2021 Audi Q5e P+ - Can we get better than a 7.7

Working with a dealer in Denver (CO) on a 2021 Q5e Premium Plus with B&O sound. Just discovered Leasehackr and have spent the last few hours on here researching and putting the deal into a calculator. I got MF/Res/Incv from Edmonds today.

leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Audi&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=58915&sales_price=54439&months=36&mf=.00118&dp=3200&dealer_fee=599&acq_fee=895&taxed_inc=6712&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=52&reg_fee=32&sales_tax=8.81&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true&bmw_demo_25=true

Here’s the gist and comes in at a 7.7. Wondering how I can make it a better deal.

MRSP = $58,915
Selling Price = $54,439
Local Incentives = $6,712 for hybrid

36/10
MF = .00118
Residual = 52

We are trading in an older Tiguan that will net us $3,200 and the intent was to put that down (I know through reading most of you do not put anything down).

Are there any levers I can pull here? The 7.6% off MSRP seems pretty good compared to other deals I’ve seen.

Thanks!
Adam

Have you looked here on Marketplace to get the idea of current Q5e deals? I remember seeing quite a few posted in past week or so. You can also reach out to brokers and see what could be doable in your region. Some might be doing end of the month push.

I would separate out your Tiguan. Have them cut you a check.

Add Max MSDs and pay your $895 acquisition fee in your drive offs with $0 down (just drive offs only DAS), you get $579 all in. One of the golden rules- never put $ down payment. If you get into an accident and suffer a total loss or stolen- you will lose that $. Consider adding AudiCare since you get a 1% RV bump.

For comparison basis, in southern CA, both @Samaudibh and @DonnyAudi have much more aggressive deals- however, i don’t believe they do out of state deals. In CA, AFS is also picking up the 1st month.

As @RustyDaemon RustyDaemon mentioned, there are LH brokers who have much better deals than what you’re getting.

CO by reputation doesn’t seem to be that aggressive.

1 Like

Thanks guys - I have looked at deals in Marketplace and as you mentioned they are more aggressive in CA. Getting closer to 9% off MSRP. A buddy worked with a broker in Denver who got him to 1k over invoice, I’m already much lower than that. What is a LH Broker? Would be interested to hear if there are brokers in Denver anyone can recommend. Thanks for the replies, much appreciated.

I received an email from Audi today indicating they are covering the first month’s payment on the Q5e. I believe the offer is good in Colorado.

Ex Leasehackr brokers: 🚀 Audi CA~ The Original Audi Thread~ SoCal's BEST Audi Pricing ~EZ Auto Group SoCal - #252

2 Likes

I’ll have to bring that up, that’s great!

Talked to another deal and got to 10% off MSRP. Feeling better about this one. Will talk to them about MSDs

With Max MSDs and $895 paid in drive offs, your monthly drops to $535 all in. Better.

my friend who’s also been looking got: 36/10 for same MSRP with AC ~ $493 all in in CA.

1 Like

That’s unreal. Thanks CalBear

1 Like

Too bad, you aren’t in CA, Donny just dropped this: | SoCal January Audi Deals | DonnyAudi (Q5e Deal added!) - #780 by DonnyAudi

1 Like

Add Audicare, will increase residual +1.

can I ask for the dealer who offered this in CA?

You’re best off talking to @Samaudibh @Audigirl or @DonnyAudi. I personally recommend all three of them, very reputable.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.