Lease Help - 2019 VW Atlas 4Motion w/Tech

Hey all,

Here’s a breakdown of the offer I just got from a local dealer:
VW Atlas 4Motion w/ Tech package + some additional goodies
MSRP: 43364
Total Discount: 7718 (includes dealer discount of 6%, 4500 lease incentive + 500 supplier disc)
Selling price: 35,646
Term: 36mo
Mileage: 12k/yr
Monthly (incl. tax): $430
DAS: $1500 (first, tax, fees, etc)

Calculator Link

I could probably try for an additional couple percent discount, but am wondering how it stacks up compared to what others have experienced. Any thoughts are appreciated!

In the Chicagoland area, there were multiple dealers willing to do 10% off before incentives. You should be able to get the sale price down another $1,700 or so. Incentives were way worse when I helped my friend in June.

1 Like

Yeah, based on the nrs they gave me it looks like they’re at 6% before incentives now. I’ll try to shoot for 10% and go from there. Thanks for the tip.

I’d shoot for the $430 as sign and drive, how many different dealers have you spoke to?

Two thus far. The other offered 485-500 (I know, they gave me a range) w/ 1k down and they simply wouldn’t budge on pricing, even though the car had been on their lot since January of this year. The other 2 dealers we have in the area only post MSRP on their site, not sale price, which to me spells difficult to deal with when it comes to negotiating. I can counter them with that tomorrow for sure, thanks for the suggestion!